7

Thank you for reading, voting or commenting on my book🌸💜.

Can someone recommend a book for me to read, please?

Third person p.o.v :

After both of them calmed their hearts down, they looked up at each other and smiled.

"How are you?" Jungkook asked giggling lightly as he felt a little nervous.

"I am fine, how about you baby?" Taehyung said leaning back in the chair.

"I am good, but why do you keep calling me baby?" Jungkook asked, this was bothering him since yesterday.

"Why? Do you hate it?" Taehyung said, a disappointed look on his face.

"No, I don't hate it. I just wondered why do you keep calling baby." Jungkook said fidgeting with his fingers.

"No reason, I just do. Do you want me to stop?" Taehyung asked.

"It's not like I want you to stop. But I am not a baby." Jungkook said or more like whispered lowly.

"And I am not planning to stop calling you baby." Taehyung said smiling brightly. "Now let's order something."

"Meanie." Jungkook said pouting, as he took the menu in his hands.

After they decided what they want to order, they called for the waiter.

"Hello, what would you like to order?" The waiter said politely.

"I want a souffle and a cup of coffee." Taehyung answered smiling.

"I want a strawberry tart and chocolate milkshake." Jungkook said with his poker face.

"Okay, your oder will be ready in a few minutes." The waiter said leaving.

"Wait!!" Taehyung screamed at the waiter as he remembered.

"Yes sir?" The waiter asked as he is in front of their table.

"Are Seokjin and Namjoon here?" Taehyung asked as he knows they are usually in the cafe around this time.

"Do you the manager and the boss?" The waiter asks confused.

"Yeah, I am their friend. So can you call them if they are here?" Taehyung replied back.

"Yes, of course. I will inform them right now." The waiter said running to the staff room.

"You really do now the owner?" Jungkook asked surprised.

"I told I was not joking." Taehyung said winking at Jungkook.

"Whatever, I will go find a book to read." Jungkook said blushing, as he got up from his seat and went to the bookshelf, that was in the corner of the cafe.

"Don't be late, they will be here any minute now." Taehyung said, chuckling afterwards as he noticed Jungkook's red ears. 'He is the definition of cuteness overload.'

"What are grinning about all alone? You look like a creep." A person from behind said.

"Jin!! You scared me. And I am not a creep." Taehyung said as he scoffed.

"Where is the hyung, you rascal?" Jin said as he hit Taehyung on the head.

"Ow, that hurts, where is Namjoon-hyung by the way, Jin-hyung?" Taehyung said.

"We were coming together, when he saw a kid at his bookshelf. He got all excited that someone was reading his books. So he abandoned me, his handsome boyfriend, and went there." Jin said, looking at the direction of the bookshelf.

"Oh, he is with kookie then." Taehyung said, getting up from his seat. " Let's go to them."

"Who is this kookie? A biscuit?" Jin said as he started laughing.

"No, my boyfriend." Taehyung said, as he started walking towards the bookshelf.

"What?!?!? And you are telling that to me now? I didn't remember raising you like this." Jin said dramatically.

"You are the one to talk, you didn't tell you were dating Namjoon-hyung until I caught both of you on act." Taehyung said, remembering the horrifying memory.

"Well, to be fair, we did just start dating the morning of that day." Jin said, defending himself.

"Still you could have told me..." Taehyung stopped talking because of the scene in front of him.

Jungkook, his kookie baby was on the floor. While a man, no while Namjoon was on top of him, both of there faces inches apart.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.