3

Third person p.o.v:

Taehyung and Jungkook have been sitting in the restaurant for an hour now, when a phone suddenly started ringing. Jungkook realized that it was his ringtone, so he took it out his mobile from his jacket.

Looking at the caller's name, Jungkook had a complicated look, it was one of his surrenders, so he answered the call.

"Hello, Sir. I am sorry if I disturbed you from anything important, but we need you in the office." The person on the other line said with a respectful and steady voice.

"What's the problem?" Jungkook said in a deep dark voice, as he excused himself from Taehyung to talk outside with the person.

"The seller who was supposed to sell the weapons died in a plane accident, and after we informed the buyer of the news, he got angry, he started cursing and swearing loudly, threatening to kill everyone if you don't come. We are in a critical problem, Sir, we don't know what to do." said the person on the other line, losing his calmness.

(Jungkook's parent mafia was and still is associated in getting deals, for example finding a buyer of buy a product, which can not be sold at a supermarket.)

Jungkook's p.o.v:

What should I do? I never studied the possibility of this happening. I need to find a solution. But how?

Third person p.o.v:

As Jungkook was walking back and forth wondering what he should do, he attracted the attention of Taehyung who was sitting quietly in his place.

At first, Taehyung was sitting in silence thinking about his warm bed, but when he saw Jungkook's odd behavior, he got up and went to him.

Taehyung p.o.v :

When I reached to where Jungkook was, I noticed him mumbling, in a very small voice, something about, "problem, bad leader, disappointed..." I don't know who called him and made him this way, but it's not a good thing plus the call is still on.

From the discussion we had before, it might be someone from his company informing him about a problem.

"Jungkook, are you okay?" I said in voice just above a whisper, worried that the person on the other line would hear me.

"Hyung, what should I do? I...I...I am scared..." Jungkook said, voice cracking. He put the call on silence, so the other person won't hear anything.

"Why, baby? What happened?" I said caressing Jungkook's cheeks gently.

"The...there is a...a...pro...problem " Jungkook said, as he stutters.

"What problem?" I said in reassuring voice, encouraging Jungkook to continue talking.

"One....one of....of our ... our bus...business partners died, 'deep breath' and one is saying that he is...is..." Jungkook said in shaking voice, not completing his sentence, as he couldn't tell Taehyung about the whole deal.

"It's okay, everything is going to be fine. You just have to calm down , then think of a solution. I know you can do it." I said as I held Jungkook's hand in mine, and looked at him with a deep, reassuring gaze in my eyes and with a small smile.