11

Thank you for 8k reads/views 🌸💜.

I am going to update this story once a week, on Thursday.

Thank you for reading, commenting or voting 🌸💜.

Third person p.o.v :

Jungkook stayed still. He couldn't move, what is happening? Is Taehyung really kissing him?

After a few moments, with Taehyung not taking his lips off Jungkook's. Jungkook stopped him by pushing him away, since he couldn't breathe.

"Were you planning to kill me?" Jungkook asked gasping for air.

"Sorry, I couldn't stop myself. Should we redo it?" Taehyung replied, not satisfied with just that.

"NO!! Never again, you are forbidden from kissing me again." Jungkook huffed.

"But, but I just started being your caregiver, that is not fair." Taehyung said pouting.

"That is not an excuse, I am leaving and not coming back until you learn from your mistake, and give better kisses." Jungkook said getting up from the couch, and going to the door, planning to leave.

"Baby, don't leave. I am sorry I will not kiss you that hard again." Not for now at least Taehyung said smirking, then followed Jungkook.

"No, you aren't sincere, you can't fool me." Jungkook said, opening the door.

When Jungkook was about to step out of the door, he was met with a chest.

"Who are you?" Jimin asked confused.

He is in the right house, right? Then who is this, why is he at their house?

"Oh, Jiminie, welcome home, let me introduce you to each other. Jimin this my baby Jungkook, Kookie this is my housemate Jimin." Taehyung said, then signaled them to shake hand.

"Hey, nice to meet you." Jimin said, extending his hand towards Jungkook.

"Ehh, yeah, nice to meet you too." Jungkook said awkwardly, as he shook Jimin's hand.

"Well, I am going now. Continue with whatever you were doing." Jimin said walking away, not really caring about what is happening, since his mind was full of someone else.

"Okay, take some rest." Taehyung said to the dazed Jimin. Jimin just waved agreeing.

When Taehyung turned around to talk to Jungkook, he found him gone.

So he ran out of the house, locking the door and forgetting to take the keys with him.

"Yahhh!!! Jungkook!!! Wait!!" Taehyung said running to Jungkook.

When Jungkook heard him, he started running away fast, forgetting about everything else.

Once Taehyung saw Jungkook running, he speed up his pace.

After a few minutes of running around and giggling, Taehyung finally caught Jungkook in his arms.

"I caught you, you are never running away again." Taehyung said, hugging Jungkook's from behind.

"Hhhh, ok, ok, I won't run away again." Jungkook said giggling loudly.

"Then will you let me kiss you?" Taehyung whispered in Jungkook's ear.

"Hmmmm, ok, but just on the cheek." Jungkook said, blushing a little.

"That won't satisfy me for long, but that is enough for now." Taehyung said, kissing Jungkook cheek multiple times, moving little by little to his lips, until he reached the corner of Jungkook's mouth.

"That is not my cheek." Jungkook said, moving his face away.

"Oh really? I didn't notice, sorry." Taehyung said nonchalantly.

"Okay..?" Jungkook said suspiciously.

After a few moments of them flirting, Jungkook's phone ringed.

Jungkook picked the call, and moved away from Taehyung, then after he finished he told Taehyung he needs to go.

So they both bid their goodbyes, and left their own ways, both not wanting to separate from each other, but having to.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.

Sorry for the late update.

This chapter is really bad, but I will try to make the next one better so bear with me.