16

Thank you for 30k reads/views 🌸💜.

Thank you for reading, commenting or voting 🌸💜.

Third person p.o.v:

Taehyung took Jungkook in his arms, making him sit on his lap.

"What should we do baby? Do you want me to read you story? Or do you want to play a game? Or you want to shower you with kisses?" Taehyung asked, brushing Jungkook's hair with his hands.

Jungkook giggled, still playing with Taehyung's shirt.

"The let's do them all, what do you think?" Taehyung said tickling Jungkook.

First Taehyung decided to play a game with Jungkook, a game of hide and seek.

Taehyung was the one hiding, and Jungkook had to find him.

Taehyung explained the game to baby kookie, then went to hide behind a curtain, close to the bed.

Baby kookie looked around him confused, wondering where Taehyung went, so he started looking for him.

After 10 minutes of crawling around, Jungkook finally found Taehyung.

Jungkook went to Taehyung happily, catching the hem of his pants, as he giggled to himself.

"Aww, you found me." Taehyung said as he lifted Jungkook up.

"Now should we read a story? Or do you want something else? Hmm, what do you say?" Taehyung asked tickling Jungkook.

After a long of thinking, Taehyung decided to give Jungkook a bath, then get him to sleep.

Taehyung took Jungkook in the bath, took off his clothes, leaving just the underwear, putted him inside, as he let the water fill the bath, he went to look for towels.

After finding the towels, he quickly went back to Jungkook, as he realized that it's not safe to leave a person whose head-span is 3 years old.

Luckily, Jungkook didn't do anything as he was busy playing with a rubber ducky.

Taehyung shampooed Jungkook's telling him to close his eyes, and in this moment he realized how soft Jungkook's hair, it's one of the softest things he ever touched.

After a while, Jungkook started to doze off, so Taehyung figured that he should get him out and put him to sleep.

Taehyung washed Jungkook's body with body wash, closing his eyes as to not repeat earlier event.

After being done, Taehyung lifted a sleepy Jungkook between his arms, taking him to the bed.

Realizing the situation he is in, Taehyung regretted even doing this, now he is to dress Jungkook, which means he has to take off his towel, which means fainting.

Taehyung tried his hardest not to attack the defenseless Jungkook laying on the bed, like a snack ready to be eaten.

Taking a deep breath, he chanted to himself, you can do it, multiple times, then started to dress Jungkook.

Taehyung have been in many dangerous and stressful things, but this take the first place in his list.

Taehyung sighed, as he finally finished dressing Jungkook and drying his hair. He then tucked Jungkook in bed, planning to leave.

Just as he kissed Jungkook's forehead, and turned around, Jungkook held the hem of his shirt, looking at him with glossy eyes and a cute pout.

"What is wrong baby?" Taehyung asked worriedly.

"Stoooweey." Jungkook spoke incorrect words, but Taehyung understood him, he wanted a story.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry for the late update, I kinda slept while writing it, and it's not finished yet, but I am posting it, since I don't want you to wait any longer, and updating another one later, since now I am late for school.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.