13

Thank you for 15k reads/views🌸💜.

Thank you for reading, commenting or voting 🌸💜.

Third person p

Third person p.o.v:

Jungkook panicked upon seeing Taehyung's state, and bloody nose. So he acted fast taking his phone from the stander and called the family doctor.

He ordered the doctor in 5 minutes even thought his house is 20 minutes away from the city, since the only thing he cared out was Taehyung.

Jungkook was about to leave the room, to tell his mans to bring him a wet towel to put on Taehyung face, to wipe the blood and to cool him down, but as he walked to the door, he felt a cold breeze on his lower half.

He looked down and was shocked to find out that he was naked, then he noticed his towel on the floor, and run to it to hide his lower half.

Jungkook was blushing from his ears to his neck, as he found out the reason of Taehyung nose bleed.

Suddenly he heard a knock from the door, and a voice asking him: "Can I come in, sir?"

"Wait a minute." Jungkook said, as he took his robe and wore it, then allowed the man on the door to came in.

"Sorry to disturb you sir, but the doctor is here, should I let him in?" The man, Seoyu said politely.

"Yes, fast. And bring a wet towel with you." Jungkook said, not looking at Seoyu, as his face is bright red.

"Yes sir." Seoyu said, closing the door.

After 2 minutes, the doctor was at the door, and entered the room without even asking for permission.

"Yah, who gave the permission to come in?" Jungkook said, as he turned to the door, ready to scold the person who entered.

"I let myself in obviously, what a stupid question." The person said casually.

Jungkook knew the familiar voice and face, and smiled as he went to the person.

"Hobi-hyung!! You are finally here." Jungkook said, as he hugged Hoseok.

"I am kiddo, so what the problem? Did you get injured? Are you sick? Why are you red? Do you have a fever?" Hoseok said worriedly, as he checked Jungkook's temperature

"I am fine, I am not the sick one, he is." Jungkook said pointing at Taehyung.

"Oh, ok." Hoseok said weirdly, as Jungkook never bring someone to the mansion.

After Hoseok finished the check up, and wiping the blood off Taehyung's face by a wet towel, he prescribed a list of 3 medication for Taehyung, then told Seoyu to bring them.

"So who is he?" Hoseok said after Seoyu left.

"My new friend?"

"Friend? Just that? I am disappointed at you, I thought I taught you better."

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is, you should be more than friends, he is too hot to be just a friend."

"Well, you are right, he is a little bit hot."

"A little bit? He is a wholesome man, a snack, scratch that, he is a full meal, that anyone will gladly eat."

"But nobody will."

"Hah? Why? Does he have a lover?"

"No, but he is mine."

"How? You said he is just a friend."

"Not completely, a little bit more than a friend."

"I don't like your 'a little bit', spill the tea, I know there is something more that just that. Come on, you can do it, just tell me, your trustworthy friend, come on. I know you will tell me, just tell me, tell me now, tell me now, I know you are going to tell me, so just do it now. Tell me, tell me now."

"He is my caregiver!!" Jungkook shouted being irritated by his hyung.

Silent fell off in the place, as Hoseok was shocked, Jungkook standing in his place frozen as his face got redder and redder.

Then we have the freshly awaken Taehyung, who is confused of everything.

And lastly the poor Seoyu who couldn't come in the room, because after what he heard, his mind stopped functioning.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.