2

After 10 minutes of walking in silence, they finally reached their destination. LIL MEOW MEOW restaurant.

"The restaurant's name is that?" Jungkook said pointing at the big sign that had the name of the restaurant.

"Yeah. It's cute, isn't it?" Taehyung said cheerfully.

"Who the fuck will call their restaurant that?" Jungkook said huffing.

"It's just a name, what are you fussing about?" Taehyung said looking at Jungkook, as they were still standing few meters from the restaurant.

Jungkook was about to answer but Taehyung cut him off saying, " Anyway, let's get it. I am getting hungrier by the second." Taehyung said, pushing Jungkook towards the entrance of the restaurant.

As soon as they entered the restaurant, they were welcomed with the smell of fresh pizza.

Jungkook started looking around admiring the place, that gave off a very cozy aura, and Jungkook really liked that.

Looking at the smiley Jungkook, as he is beaming with happiness viewing the place, Taehyung chuckled softly at jungkook's cuteness.

"Let's find a seat to sit down first, then you can continue on exploring the place." Taehyung said eyes wandering around searching for a good spot to settle down, as his feet are hurting from crunching down for an hour.

Eventually Taehyung found a good place, near a window at the corner amd he dragged Jungkook to that place.

Letting out a sigh of satisfaction, Taehyung asked Jungkook, "What do you want to eat? Should I get the menu for you? Or do you want to eat the same as me? Or you don't want pizza? Do you want a burger and fries? Answer me!!!!!!" Taehyung said in a bight tone voice, wanting Jungkook attention on him.

"I would answer you, if you stop blabbing for a second." Jungkook said annoyed at Taehyung's spirit in the middle of the night.

"Sorry, I got carried away. So what do you want?" Taehyung said in a calm voice.

"A pizza." Jungkook said, with bored eyes.

"Okay, what pizza?" Taehyung replied.

As they continued their conversation about pizza for about 5 minutes, a waiter came to them asking for their order.

"Can you please get me a medium sized pepperoni pizza, and one large pizza with pineapple? Thank you." Taehyung said smiling at the blue haired waiter.

"Sure, it will be coming up in a few minutes." replied the waiter while writing down the orders.

After the waiter left, Jungkook and Taehyung were now sitting in silence. The restaurant barely have two or three people in it, as it's past midnight.

Taehyung didn't like the quietness, but he waited for the other to get more comfortable and start talking.

Jungkook's p.o.v:

'This place is really nice.' I thought in my head as I continued looking around in amazement. And as I was looking around, I noticed Taehyung glancing at me, like he is waiting for something from me.

"Why are looking at me, like that?" I said, eying him weirdly.

"Did you forget what you said?" he said in a sad tone.

'Why is he sad now? What did I say to him anyway?'

"Ahh I am talking about your story." He said being a little bit annoyed.

"Whatever, it's not story, it's just something that happened to me." I said as i got a bit sad remembering what happened earlier.

"Then just tell me, you won't lose anything, right?" he said in serious and calm tone.

"Yeah, it's just that..." I was about to continue talking but the waiter's placing our order in the table stopped me.

"Enjoy~" said the waiter leaving.

"Did this have to be done? Did he have to cut you off in the middle of your sentence? Couldn't he read the mood? This is not a movie, where someone interpret when the heroine is about to say that she is pregnant. We are not in the movie, and you are not pregnant....."

There again, he started blabbing again, but it's kind of funny. I tried to control my laughter at his silliness but it didn't work as I released a small laugh.

"Why are laughing? I am serious in here. Now you won't tell what happened, just like in the movies." he said slightly pouting.

"Don't worry, I will tell you." I said, as my laughter dying down.

"Okay, great. Let's talk while eating." Taehyung said picking up one piece of pizza for me and one for himself.

"So, tell me." Taehyung said chewing the pizza. Looking at him like that, it felt to me like I'm talking about a normal thing, so I started talking.

"It's that my parents just died, and now everyone is expecting me to take over the business they left, but I am not completely ready, I used to help my father in his work, but I never thought of taking over the business. I don't think am capable of this, and it's stressing me out. I didn't want to be a cry baby in front of my father's man, so I went to that house." I said remembering all the events that happened this month.

I looked at Taehyung waiting for him to say something.

After 5 minutes of chewing pizza, in awkward silence, Taehyung finally let out a voice.

"First of all, I'm sorry for you loss, it must have been hard. Secondly, I think that you should take it easy. Your parents workers and parters will understand your stress, so you just have to talk to them about it, and if you helped your father in the past, you must know how to handle the job. So trust yourself and do it." Taehyung said smiling at me.

I smiled back and replied, "Okay, thank you."

And we continued eating our pizza, while chatting about different things.

Bye 🌸.

Sorry if there is any mistakes. 😞