47

So this was in drafts for some reason, I don't know, I am not that smart and I am forgetful person, I read it and it seems fine, other than this was the chapter where I changed some stuff about the story, I will keep it this was, even if it probably won't make sense to the new readers

This needs heavy editing, it's so cringe, it's all dialogue, I don't have time to edit but when I do, I will try to make it better, thanks for reading my rant, now I have to go back to my project, bye

********************************

Third person p.o.v:

"Want me to blow your mind?" Taehyung asked Jungkook, as they are walking by the beach.

"No, but what is it?" Jungkook curiously looked at his boyfriend.

"Do you think sand is called sad because it's in between the sea and land?"

"I....Are you sure you are a teacher?"

"What? It's a valide theory."

"Maybe babe, but let's not talk about that. What do you think we should do from now on?"

"What do you mean?"

"We have a guy locked up in my house, that is probably going to send people after us. We have a girl who probably wants to cut your d*** off, and last but not least another guy who probably, no not problem who wants to murder you, and lock me up in a cell. This is pretty fu**ed up, I don't know what the author was thinking when she wrote this."

"She wasn't thinking. (That's true I wasn't)"

"That's why she should change that stuff, what do you think?"

"I agree."

"So now that we got that out of the way, I want to ask you something."

"What's up?"

"We are in a relationship right?"

"Yea we are, we are right? You don't want to break up with me do you?"

"No, of course not. I just never been in a relationship with someone I really like so I am nervous about everything, I don't want mess up."

"You won't, just be yourself, because that's the reason I wanted to be with you in the first place."

"Stop being sweet or I will attack you with kisses, or worst I will want to do it."

"I said let's go to a hotel and do it but you said no."

"I told you I don't want out first time to be in a hotel."

"Actually I want to tell you something but don't be disgusted okay?"

"Okay, what is it?"

"I am a virgin, I wanted to save my first time for marriage, stupid I know but that seemed kind of fascinating to me but if it's with you, I don't mind."

"Now I feel guilty, I had so much s*x in the short 25 years of my life, I am lucky I don't have STD by now, I want to go and punch my old self, and stop him from going to clubs and parties." Jungkook pouting, seeming depressed, having s*x for him was just like having an orange juice in the morning, refreshing and does it a lot of times, it was a way for him to release his stress and relax but now with Taehyung, he doesn't fell the need to do that, spending time with Taehyung is the healing pill for him, for everything.

"It's okay, baby. I don't mind, that much, I will just make you forget about the other times I might be a beginner but I am fast learner. Taehyung winked and Jungkook blushed.

"Let's go." Jungkook held Taehyung's hand tight and took him to a dark alley.

"What are we doing here?" Taehyung asked, looking around.

"Why? Do you prefer making out in other place?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows.

"No, not at all." Taehyung whispered, looking at Jungkook's lips.

"Then shut up and kiss me."

And they kissed and made out, and all that nasty stuff (that I don't want to write because my face will explode, and I am already blushing from just writing the previous part so yeah.).

After a couple of minutes, or let's say probably, I used probably too much in this chapter but anyway, probably after half an hour of making out, Taehyung's phone ringed, making both of them annoyed.

"Don't answer it."

"I probably should."

"Whatever." Jungkook said, then busied himself with kissing Taehyung's face and neck, while the latter answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Why does that sound like a question? You don't even have my phone number? I feel betrayed."

Taehyung took the phone of his ear and looked at the caller's id realize it was Bogum.

"Bogum?"

When hearing that name, Jungkook's ear got perked up and he paid attention to what Taehyung is going to say next.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.