43: new version

Third person p.o.v:

"Wow, I never expected that my first ever boyfriend, will call me mean, it's kind of disappointing."

Jungkook hit the break, stopping the car immediately.

"Jungkook! That's dangerous." Taehyung shouted, holding on his seatbelt.

"What did you say?" Jungkook stared at Taehyung, wide eyed.

"That's dangerous?"

"No the sentence before it."

"Deal with crazy exes in my first relationship."

"Repeat the last two words."

"My first relationship?"

"Am I your first boyfriend?"

"Well yes, I wasn't interested in dating people, I prefer getting married than dating someone, actually my dad arranged me a marriage a few days ago.... Wait! The arrange marriage! I have to go back to Daegu tomorrow morning." Taehyung remembered what him and his father talked about two days ago, but with everything happening he almost forgot about it.

"Why do you want to go back? To get married to a random girl?" Jungkook shouted angrily.

"It also can be a guy, I told my dad I wasn't sure about my sexuality, so he probably have male and female candidates, and one more thing I am pretty famous back in Daegu, this is going to be a problem! Ahhh, my head hurts."

"Then are you going back to marry that person? You are leaving me after we just got together?" Jungkook stared at Taehyung, teary eyes and flushed cheeks.

"No baby, you are my mafia boss, how can I just leave you and go? It's just my dad, he doesn't like the business you are in, and he doesn't know I am hitman if he knows he will lock me up in the house, he doesn't want me to involve in that kind of environment, after all it was what got our life to crumble down."

"Then let's hide the fact that I am a mafia boss, and tell him we are dating."

"That would be good, but my dad wants to get married this year, he will try to convince us to get married so I don't think it's a good idea."

"I don't mind! We can get married, or is getting married to me that you mind?"

"No baby, of course not, I would love to get married to you, but it's not the best moment to discuss this, as someone is chasing us now."

"I suppose he is, fu..."

"Don't curse!"

"Frick, where is my gun?"

"You have a gun here?"

"I do, probably two or four, want one?"

"Sure, it's been so long since I killed someone, I miss the feeling." Taehyung did say to Jimin that he only injured people, but it was half a lie, he sometimes killed people, bad ones.

"Here, but don't kill him, I want to talk to him." Jungkook handed Taehyung the gun, and the latter nodded, then got out of the car, aiming at the guys, who immediately starting shooting him obviously, but Taehyung didn't even flinch and shot the guy's leg.

"Is this okay babe?" Taehyung shouted to Jungkook, who stared awed struck at his cool boyfriend.

"Yeah, awesome shot. Can you get him in the trunk?"

"What would I get if I did it?"

"A sweet kiss from your lovely boyfriend."

"Deal." Taehyung said then went to pick the guy up, who was moaning in pain, he thought this guy would a bit more stronger but turned out he is really weak.

Taehyung got in the car, and Jungkook drove them to his house.

"What are you going to do with him?"

"I have a plan."

"What plan?"

"John really adores this guy, I don't think it's a love relationship but I think from Mike's perspective it is, so I am going to use it."

"Then what are we going to do now?"

"I am going to torture him for the night then send him off to his house."

"But that would make John angry wouldn't it?"

"Yeah it would, he treats Mike like his little brother, so he would be real pissed."

"Then why are you doing it?"

"Because it's fun."

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.