Prologue: new version

Hello, author is here.
I reread this chapter, and found out it was so bad, plus it was kind of opposite of what is in the next chapters, so I changed it a little bit.
This is a new version of it.
Sorry if you liked the old one, but let's be honest it was horrible.
Anyway, here is the new one, with slight changes.

Third person p.o.v:

In a cold dark alley, where no person should be, a gunshot was heard, and with a "thud" a lifeless body fell down to the ground.

In the corner of the alley, stood a man in a black suit with a cold gaze, named Jungkook, he stared at the body, and said to his right and the most trusted man with an unemotional monotones voice: " Tell them ( his followers) to burn the body."
After saying that, he left.

On the other side of the city, a man wearing an apron, named Taehyung, was saying goodbye to his students, as it was the last day of school at the kindergarten.

"Bye bye, see you after three months." (that is how long our summer holiday is, I don't know about other countries, sorry).

"Bye bye, Taetae." said the kindergartners with a glint of tears in their eyes, as they were leaving with their parents.

"Ah, I'm gonna miss them..."

"Taehyung-ah, don't tell me you're crying."

"No, i am not crying, you are the one crying."

"Yeah, yeah, I am the one crying." said Jimin, patting his friend on the back.

"What are you doing here anyway, shouldn't you be with Yoongi-hyung?" Taehyung said as they were walking inside to change.

"No, we in the middle of a fight."

"May I ask why?" Taehyung said with sarcasm in his voice, as he is already used to their fighting.

"I don't know. He suddenly got mad this morning, when I mentioned wanting a boyfriend." Jimin said, while shrugging.

Taehyung face palmed looking at his dense friend.

"What? You always told me to get a boyfriend and now I am trying to get one, so what is the problem?"

"Nothing, just don't look too far while looking for one, your future boyfriend might be close to you without you even realizing it." Taehyung said as he finished getting changed.

"As if, nobody likes me, or have that kind of feelings towards me." said Jimin as he finished too.

"You never know."

"Don't speak puzzles, do you something?"

"I don't think it's my place to tell you, but you will find out soon enough." said Taehyung as he looked at his phone.

"Meanie." Jimin said pouting.

"Haha, don't worry you will thank me one day. Anyway, Jungkook is close. Let's go."

"Oh, your dominant boyfriend. He really gives the vibes of a sexy top." Jimin said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Yeah....My dominant boyfriend...."

"He looks like the type to play around a lot with women, so be careful."

"Okay." 'I wish I could tell him that he is afraid of girls.'

"Oh, Your boyfriend is here, see you tomorrow."Jimin said going to his car, leaving Taehyung to go to his sexy dominant boyfriend .

Taehyung got into the car greeting Jungkook.

"Hello, baby, how was your day?"

"Don't call me that, and it was fine." said Jungkook rudely, looking annoyed.

"Aww, does my baby need a hug?"

"Who is your baby? And I'm driving, so no thank you. Why don't you go to Jimin, you were chatting happily with him earlier." Jungkook said, puffing his cheeks and pouting lightly, getting out of his mafia character.

"Was my baby jealous of Jimin?"

"No, I wasn't. I wasn't jealous." said Jungkook, now fully pouting.

"Oh, really? Then I guess if I go to Jimin's house you won't mind, right?"

"Don't even dare to." Jungkook said, glaring at Taehyung, his mafia character getting back.

"Or what would you do?" Taehyung said with a slight smirk.

"I would lock you up, and never let you out of the house." Jungkook said with a challenging look.

"That seems nice, I don't completely mind, but who would play with you then?"

"Maybe, I will tell one of my bodyguards, they will happily oblige."

"Oh, I want to see you try doing that, I will kill them before they even touch you." Taehyung said, as he got possessive thinking of other guys touching his baby.

They both had a possessive look on their faces, as both gets jealous easily.

They both weren't like that a few months ago, but as they say, love really changes everything.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.