30

Third person p.o.v:

When Jungkook went out of the room, he called Seoyu to discuss the matter.

"Hello sir!" Seoyu said in a loud voice.

"How many times did I tell you not to scream?" Jungkook took the phone away from his ear, feeling his ear ring, and kept on walking.

"Sorry sir." Seoyu said in a quieter voice.

"Better. Now, I have three things to say. One, how could a person get in my house without anyone informing me or even noticing? I want all the guards to be fired right now, and find new ones, better ones this time, or you will be the one to be fired. Second, I want the footage of the entire house for the past hour, and yes don't fire the guards now I want to talk to some of them first. Third and last, if Taehyung ever come to the house again, tell everyone to let him in, and not stop, plus the most important thing, no one has the right to tell Taehyung about what we do or what I do. Do I make myself clear?" Jungkook spoke with a stern tone, as he figured what happened to Taehyung, and who did this to him.

"Okay sir! Sorry I understand." Seoyu said in quiet voice obviously, well for the most part.

"Good, now go do it." Jungkook hung up and got back to the room with first aid kit.

"You are finally here." Taehyung said, smiling widely.

"I am, now lay down." Jungkook approached Taehyung, and started to treat his bruises.

"I can't stay with you tonight, I have to go back to the house." Taehyung said nervously, afraid he will make Jungkook sad.

"It's okay, I have stuff to do anyway." Jungkook replied, and continued to treat Taehyung.

"Really? You are not sad?" Taehyung held Jungkook's hand, that was on his face, staring at him, because he was disappointed the boy accepted the thing easily.

"Well it's not that I am not sad but...." Jungkook pouted then looked down.

"You don't want to bother me?" Taehyung guessed and Jungkook nodded shyly, which made Taehyung push the little on the bed, flipping their positing and being on top of Jungkook. "You never did, and never will, because I like it." Taehyung kissed Jungkook softly on the lips then quickly moved away when he realized what he have done. "Sorry, I know you hate, I promise I won't do it again without your permission."

"It's fine, you can do it whenever you want, I don't mind and never will." Jungkook giggled but then moved away from Taehyung when he received a call from Seoyu.

"Who is it?" Taehyung whispered to Jungkook.

"Work. I can't send you back, but you can take a car and return to your house." Jungkook got up from the bed.

"A car?"

"Yes, I will tell one of the maids to show you the garage, choose the one you like the most and take it. I have to go now, bye." Jungkook kissed Taehyung on the cheek then hurriedly left the room.

On the way out, Jungkook stopped a maid and told her to show Taehyung the garage and where the car keys are, but without talking or flirting or touching his man, or he will kill her, and he meant it.

Taehyung stood in his place, still shocked, was Jungkook that rich, to be able to give him a car just like that?

A maid knocked on the door and gestured Taehyung to follow her, without saying a word, Taehyung tried to start a conversation but the maid didn't reply at all, afraid her life will be gone if she said one word.

Arriving to the garage, Taehyung was amazed, this place wasn't a garage, it's double the size of his room and Jimin companied, and it was full of different kind if cars, sport cars, big black cars and more, your author can't write others because she doesn't know anything else.

Taehyung chose a red Lamborghini, and the maid got him the key but didn't hand it to him to directly, putting it on top of the car then left running, making Taehyung a bit weird it out.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.