45

Third person p.o.v:

Taehyung and Jungkook arrived at Daegu and Taehyung's father, Father Kim was there to welcome them, since Taehyung called him before they went on the plane.

Taehyung looked around the place, his eyes searching for his father's figure, and when he finally saw him, he held Jungkook's hand.

"My father is there, let's go." Taehyung dragged a nervous Jungkook with him.

Well, he was afraid of the possibility that Taehyung's father won't like him and he will tell him to break up with his son, which he can't do, so he will have to kill him which he doesn't want to and will make Taehyung sad.

"Stop stressing. My dad will love you." Taehyung whispered to Jungkook, noticing his nervousness.

"I wish he does."

"I know he will, so relax."

"Taehyung! You are finally here." Father Kim said and hugged his son tightly, with Jungkook still holding on Taehyung's hand. "Ohh, who is the cute boy we have over here?" Father Kim said, noticing the boy beside his son.

"Jungkook! My boyfriend, Jungkook this is my dad." Taehyung let go of his father's hug and introduced Jungkook to him.

"Hello sir." Jungkook whispered fidgeting.

"Hey, no need for sir, call me Mr Kim. Nice to meet Jungkook, hope you are taking care of my son." Father Kim said with a small smile.

"I am, don't worry si...Mr Kim."

"That's great, and you Taehyung, cherishing your adorable boyfriend enough?"

"Of course dad, you know me, once I put my hands on something I like I will treat it like a treasure and Jungkook is my most precious treasure." Taehyung fondly looked at Jungkook and the latter shyly put his head down, blushing madly.

"Aww, you are making me melt. I am happy you both are doing good son, your mother is waiting for you at home, let's go now."

"Sure, Jungkook give me your stuff."

"No need, I can do it..." Jungkook couldn't finish his words, as Taekook already took his stuff with one and held his hand happily with the other free hand. "Oh." Jungkook whispered softly, his blush coming back.

Father Kim looked at his son and his son's boyfriend, having one thought: 'Wifey is going to be so happy, she going to see bl drama live, ahh, I wanted to have a grandchild but guess it isn't a problem, Taehyung's happiness comes first after all.'

Father Kim and his son, plus Jungkook, got in the car, going to Taehyung's home.

"How long have you two known each other for." Father Kim asked, then glanced at the couple who were both sitting in the back, leaving him alone in the front.

"Three months."

"Three months, a week and two days." Taehyung answered specifically.

Jungkook looked at his boyfriend shocked, he didn't expect him to be so specific, Jungkook was initially going to answer like that but he didn't want to seem creepy or weird so he didn't, but Taehyung wasn't holding in was he?

"Wow, okay. And how long have you been dating?"

"A day." Taehyung answered but then.

"No just 21 hours and twenty six minutes."

"How do you know that, love?"

"I looked at the clock when you asked me out and put the time on a agenda to remember it."

"How sweet, you make me want to cuddle you so bad." Taehyung attacked Jungkook with a hug, then kissed him.

"Taehyung, I am still here you know." The forgotten Father Kim stated,

"Focus on the road dad." Taehyung grumpily replied then went back to kissing his boyfriend.

Father Kim sighed and focused on the road, not wanting to see his son make out with his boyfriend, if his wife was here she would have taken her phone out and started filming me them, saying it's for research purposes, and how does he know that? Because she did it before when she saw his friend and his friend's boyfriend kiss.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.