37

Third person p.o.v:

Taehyung hesitantly took his phone out, calling Jungkook.

"Hello." Jungkook said as soon as he picked up.

"Hey kookie."

"Oh, my friend Taehyung, how are you?" Jungkook hardly could squeeze that friend word out but he managed.

"I am good, what about you?" Taehyung felt so awkward talking to Jungkook, he f*cked it up earlier didn't he?

"Never been better." Jungkook sarcastically said, but Taehyung didn't feel the sarcasm.

"You know how we didn't get to eat earlier? Because of the gun shots and everything."

"Yeah, and?"

"Jimin is cooking a meal and he asked me to invite you, Yoongi is coming too, the guy, Suga, we met at the restaurant the first time we met?"

"Yeah I remembered him, the guy that wanted your number, of course I remember him."

"Then are you coming?"

"If Jimin didn't ask you to invite me, you wouldn't would you?"

"I...I..."

"Save it, I am coming, not for you just because Jimin invited me." Jungkook hung up on Taehyung.

"I messed up everything, sh*t." Taehyung knew Jungkook was angry, it was noticeable from his tone and his attitude, it was understandable but he didn't expect Jungkook to be that mad, and when he did become close to Jimin, didn't he hate at first and now they are suddenly friends and have lunch together, this is not acceptable.

No matter how long Taehyung wanted to continue on sulking Jimin wasn't going to let him, since they have two guests coming, so he shouted at Taehyung telling him again to clean the table and help him.

After half an hour, someone knocked on the door, and both of the roommates looked at each other.

"That must be Yoongi, he told me he was close two minutes ago. Go open the door for him and keep him busy, I have to change my clothes, they are a but messy and dirty."

"Why do you need to change? It's not like he is your boyfriend is he? He is not right?"

"He isn't, I just want to look presentable, now go." Jimin pushed Taehyung out of the way and ran to his room.

Taehyung sighed, he is not the only one whipped in this house after all, and went to open the door.

"Isn't mister Yoongi we have here?" Taehyung said with a bright smile.

"Yes, Jimin invited me but he didn't tell me you will be here as well?" Yoongi was a little bit irrational, he wanted to cultivate things with Jimin but with this idiot here, he won't be able to, just why did he like Taehyung when he saw him? Was his vision that bad at the time?

"That's rude, I live here too, and don't forget I am the one who introduced you to Jimin, so you need to thank me properly."

"Thank you your majesty, now are we going to get in or are we going to chat by the door?"

"Why? You don't like it here? The weather is nice, maybe we should out for awhile."

"Are you blind or are you blind? It's raining, how is the weather nice, get out of the way, it's cold, colder than my soul even.

"Is that poem? Because it's not nice if it is."

"I didn't ask for your opinion, close the door. Where is Jimin?"

"In my pocket, you want him?"

"Haha, so funny. Where is he?"

"I am here, Yoongi-hyung." Jimin said with a smile coming down from the stairs, looking fabulous.

"Wow." Taehyung murmured to himself, for one Jimin was looking hot like a snack, not more than Jungkook, but definitely hot, he is not trying to look presentable he is trying to seduce someone with those clothes, and that totally worked on that someone, Yoongi is looking at Jimin like it's the first time he ever saw something in his life, he is looking at him like he is an angel coming from heaven to bless him. Just wow, love is a weird thing, the cold Yoongi is having that kind of look in his face? And that Jimin who never tried to be in a relationship is behaving like this?

Will he become like this one day?

A/N: You are already like that, sweetie.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.