12

Thank you for 10k reads/views 🌸💜.

Thank you for reading, commenting or voting 🌸💜.

Third person p.o.v:

Taehyung reached his house, then searched his pockets for his keys, and that moment he realized his keys were gone and that he have forgotten them in the house when he chased after Jungkook.

He tried calling Jimin multiple tine for the past half hour but he was not answering, since he was already asleep.

After a two hours of waiting for Jimin to wake up or open the door, the sun went to sleep as well, and the moon woke up, waking up the cold wind as well.

Taehyung decided to call Jungkook, since he didn't want to freeze to death, and no one else was picking the phone.

After two failed calls attempts, Jungkook finally answered the phone.

"Hello?" Jungkook said.

"Hey, kookie."

"Is something wrong? Your voice doesn't sound good?"

"Yeah, I am kind of locked out of my house, and it's freaking cold outside." Taehyung said shivering.

"Are you okay? Go somewhere warm, I am coming to get you."

"Thank you, kookie. I will be in the convenience store across the street." Taehyung said, as he just remembered the place existence.

"Okay, I am coming right away."

Taehyung went to convenience store and bought ramen with the money he had in his pocket, to warm himself a little.

After 15 minutes, a black car parked in front of the store, and a man in a black suit got out of the car, getting inside the store to get his caregiver.

When Jungkook found Taehyung, he was already asleep on the table in the store, with a ramen cup on the side.

So he decided to not wake him up, and lift him like that.

Jungkook lifted Taehyung on his back, and left the store, ordering his men to open the car's door.

On the way to his house, Jungkook stared at Taehyung's face lovingly, feeling lucky that he met such a handsome man in his life, and that this handsome guy was his caregiver, he is his, his property.

After half an hour, they finally reached Jungkook's house, or the Jeon's mafia main house.

Jungkook lifted Taehyung by himself, refusing his men's request to help him, since he didn't want anyone to touch Taehyung.

After getting inside the house, then inside his room, Jungkook dismissed all the bodyguards following him. Telling them to stay outside, and not disturb him, them.

Jungkook put Taehyung on his bed gently, being careful not to wake the sleeping prince.

After covering Taehyung with a thick cover, and taking his shoes off and unbuttoning his pants and securing him in the bed. Jungkook left to take a warm shower to relax his muscles.

Jungkook showered for 20 minutes, then got out with a towel around his waist, wet hair, and water dripping from all over his body, surprising the freshly awakened Taehyung with the delicious, sexy view, he didn't know the younger had.

"Oh, hyung. You woke up." Jungkook said casually, as he took another towel to dry his hair.

"Yeah, I am glad I did." Taehyung said, as he stared hungrily at Jungkook's body, wanting to take a tiny teeny bite of the smooth white skin.

"Can you stop staring, please? You are making me nervous." Jungkook said blushing.

"I will stop if you..." Taehyung said, but collapsed on the bed, breathing heavily, before being able to finish his words.

"Hyung!! Hyung!! Are you okay? What happened?" Jungkook said rushing to Taehyung's side, his towel which was arround his waist falling by the action of him running.

He put his hand on top Taehyung's head, and found him burning, so he concluded that he is having a high fever.

Taehyung opened his eyes when he felt a cold hand on the top of his head. After his eyes looked at Jungkook, they started moving down slowly, and he saw the thing none of us will ever see, and then his nose started bleeding and he fainted on spot, from over heat.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry for the late update.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.

I will update again tomorrow.

Sorry again.