25

Third person p.o.v:

Kookie baby: It was nothing hyung, sorry for disturbing you :(

Taehyung: You're not disturbing me baby, I am the one who said we should message

Kookie baby: :)

Taehyung: What are you doing baby? Did you reach your house?

Kookie baby: Yes Taetae, I am getting ready for bed now, I am sleepy and tired.
(He is not, he is just acting like a baby)

Taehyung: Aww my baby Kookie, oh, am I in the way of your sleep? Maybe we should talk tomorrow, go get some rest.

Kookie baby: Noooo, I am eating my dinner so it's fine.

Taehyung: Didn't you say you're getting for bed?

Kookie baby: I was but I decided to eat first.

Taehyung: Okay baby, eat well and fill your stomach.

Kookie baby: I will Taetae.
Hyung I am going to take a shower, let's talk later or better let's have a video call!!!??!

Taehyung: Okay baby, let's do that, see you soon, lobe you.
(Taehyung didn't want to say love because he didn't want to embarrass himself)

Kookie baby: I lobe you too.

Jungkook p.o.v:

"I love you too, more than you could ever think." Jungkook whispered to himself, looking at his phone, he then shot the person who was begging for mercy on the floor, since he already told him what he needed, and Jungkook doesn't like traitors, they are better off dead. "Deal with this and tell Yeonju to meet me in my office in 15 minutes." Jungkook told the person beside him, who nodded and was about to leave but Jungkook stopped him telling him one thing: "Get me banana milk from the store."

"How many sir?" The person dared to ask, the last time his friend didn't ask and got just two, the boss shot him in the leg, he doesn't want the same thing to happen to him so it's better to ask now.

"The whole store." Jungkook left the place with his mighty aura, but inside his head he was squealing as he is going to drink his favorite milk after a long time, two days.

Taehyung p.o.v:

Now you have done it Taehyung, there is nothing to regret, be a man and take responsibility for your actions, you can do it Taehyung, I can do it, deep breath, it's not that hard, you can do it, be brave.

"What are you doing? Didn't you say you're going to help me after you finish dressing up, it's been nearly half an hour, are you going to wear a wedding or something?" Jimin entered my room, but soon froze upon seeing what was I going to do. "Taehyung no, don't do it, give me that." Jimin slowly approached his friend.

"I cannot, I have to. It's calling me, don't come closer Jimin-ah, I can handle this." Taehyung made his decision.

"Taehyung no!! We both know you can't, so don't do it, listen to me please." Jimin begged getting closer and closer.

"Too late I just did." Taehyung made a relaxed face, he can sleep at peace now, maybe.

"Taehyung!!!! How can you?!? I told you not to buy another Gucci slippers!! You can't afford them, you won't have lunch for a month now ." Jimin sighed, as he looked at the open page on the computer that showed that Taehyung just bought a black Gucci slippers.

"But they were calling for me!!" Taehyung reasoned, trying to make his friend understand.

"Just tell me, how can a slipper, an object, call for you? and you wonder why are you broke? It's because of this!!" Jimin left Taehyung room, fuming.

"You are just jealous because it's fabulous!!" Taehyung shouted from his room.

"Jealous my thick ass!!! Who will be jealous of your ugly ass slippers!! And get down here to help before I come up again and do it myself!! And trust me you won't like it!! I am the stupid one for thinking you can be responsible for once." Jimin couldn't handle this alien, he might as well take his credit card and keep it for or that idiot will lose all his money.

Taehyung came down with a pout, what's wrong with wanting something fancy once in awhile, well it's not being to afford if but life is short he should enjoy it, but he can't tell Jimin that, he will start lecturing him of how to use your money wisely and bla bla and call Namjoon and Jin, which didn't go well last time.

"Your highness, you finally blessed us with your presence?" Jimin sarcastically said, widening his eyes.

"Yes you peasant, bow in front of me and I may forgive your earlier rudeness." Taehyung spoke in a majestic manner.

"Shut up and move the couch with me, or I will go to my room and no cuddles for a month." Jimin said making Taehyung immediately go help.

"Done." Jimin said as he looked at the master piece he made with some assistant.

"Yay!!" Taehyung jumped on the mattress, turning on the TV.

"Let's watch the new drama, I want to see what happens to the witch." Jimin plopped beside Taehyung.

"I don't understand why you like this stuff." Taehyung sighed as he cuddled his friend.

"And I don't understand why you like Gucci, so we are even, now shush the hero is going to find out the heroine was telling the truth all along." Jimin shushed his friend, as the best part was coming.

"How do you..." Taehyung didn't finish his words as his phone buzzed, and Taekook happily took it because he knew it was his baby, the latter was requesting a video call, and Taehyung glanced at his friend whose head is glued to the tv screen as he ate popcorn from the boll beside them, he wouldn't bother Jimin if he answered, Jimin was hugging him from the side so it surely won't be a problem.

With that being considered he answered and put one earphone in as he already prepared took it earlier from his room.

"Hey baby, why is your camera off? What's the point of a video call if I cannot see you?" Taehyung quietly said, to not disturb his friend who seems like he is enjoying the drama.

"Hey Taetae, I am naked now, want to see?"

Bye 🌸💜.

How will you feel if I discontinued my story?
Sad? Me too, so why people discontinue their stories, it's depressing.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.