31

Third person p.o.v:

Taehyung arrived home at about 1 am, getting in the house, he noticed it was dark and silent , so he guessed that Jimin was probably already asleep, he quietly got in and went to the kitchen to find something to eat. Luckily Jimin left him some leftovers of what he cooked, which is apparently meatballs and spaghetti.

Taehyung ate till his fill, then went to the bathroom, and after that to sleep, since he works tomorrow morning.

It took Taehyung two hours to sleep, he couldn't stop thinking that something bad was happening, he had a feeling telling him that something was wrong, but he shook that feeling off, and thought of bunnies instead, cute fluffy bunnies.

In the other side of the city, in a dark room, Jungkook was sitting in his office, while fifteen muscular man stood opposite of him, cold sweat dripping from their faces.

"How many years did you all traine for?" Jungkook calmly asked.

"Six and some of us have eight years experience. Why are you asking sir?" Their chief answered for everyone.

"I am asking because all of you are useless, where were you training? The kindergarten school for bodyguards? How could someone, not even an assassin break in my house, with no one knowing? What if it was an assassin? Were you all waiting for an invitation to do your jobs? Or were you waiting for me to get killed then know? I don't pay you to go fu** girls on watch, don't think that I put those cameras just for decoration, I see what you all do." Jungkook voice got angrier as he talked.

"We are sorry sir, we..." All of the men spoke in a different timing, with different tones but Jungkook cut them off.

"I don't want to hear excuses. And did one of you beat someone that come to the door?" Jungkook already knows who did, they were two, but he want them to confess.

"Yes, it's me and my friend. We saw someone trying to get in, he asked us to inform you about his arrival, but we beat him up, he was so weak and unworthy of mention so we didn't bother telling you." One of the males proudly said, sharing a look with his friend, thinking that they did something right, boy were they wrong.

"I want everyone to get out except you two." Jungkook got up from his chair, and the others were about to leave happy they are keeping their job when Jungkook spoke: "and you are all fired, no need to come again, now out."

"We are not fired right sir?" One of the two said.

"Oh no, you both are fired but I wanted to teach you something before letting you go. First, you never touch my man, second and third are the same. Now I am going to beat you both, if you can defend yourselves, lucky you, I won't kill you, but if you can't unfortunately you are both going to die." Jungkook spoke then punched one of them.

After half an hour, both of the guys were on the floor, breathing heavily, blood and blue marks all over their bodies.

"You guys didn't even last an hour, how disappointing, now you are lucky I am going to lose ten bullets on you, five for each one. Where do you want the first one to be? Leg or arm? Of maybe your heart or stomach?" Jungkook played with his gun, pointing at one of them then the other.

They both begged for their lives, but he wasn't listening, all he could think of is the blue marks on Taehyung's face, making him shoot them one by one, until the gun was empty.

"Ahh, I got blood on my clothes, and my hands hurt a little." Jungkook pouted throwing the gun on the floor, his eyes getting teary because of the pain. "My favorite suit is ruined too, what meanies, they couldn't die without dirtying my clothes with their blood."

Jungkook left the place, after burning the place of course, he cannot go back to that place again, and he have to burn the bodies, he hated that place anyway.

Jungkook got back to his house, took a shower and got to bed, excited to talk to Taehyung tomorrow.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.