1

Flashback to 8 months ago:

After two hours of waiting for a cab or even a bus, Taehyung finally decided to walk home, as it's already late in the night.

While walking in the dark road, alone with the light of the Street lamps, Taehyung noticed a strange voice coming from an old house.

Wondering if he should check it out or not, Taehyung heard a crying voice from the abandoned house, and that was the last straw for him as he decided that he will check it out.

(He can't hear people crying, it hurts his heart.)

When he walked in, the crying voice got louder and more clear, looking around to find the source of the crying.

As he was looking aroung the house, he found a person crunching down on the floor, while shaking furiously.

Immediately, after looking at the shaking person, he went next to him, as he has experienced this kind of situation.

"Are you okay? Do you want to talk?" Taehyung said sitting down next to the man.

"Fuck off." the man said angrily.

"I don't want to." Taehyung said shrugging.

And that how they sat there in silence for half an hour.

Being sick of sitting in silence, as he was a loud person, Taehyung decided to take the lead to start a conversation.

"So...What is your name? How old are you? Do you live here? Because that would be cool, living in an abandoned haunted house, say is it fun? Do you have ghosts here?"

"......" Silence.

Seeing the other person is not answering, he continued to talk.

"Do you love dogs? I have one, he is so cute, he has four legs and a tail, he is a cute little fluff ball, do you want to see his pictures? I have a lot of them." Taehyung said taking his photo out of his coat.

"Here, see this, this was when he was playing with a ball, and this was when he was asking for a treat, ohh, and this was when he was out of the shower, and this...."

As Taehyung continued to talk, the person grew irritated.

"What do I have to do to get you to shut up talking about your dog?" Jungkook said, irritated by Taehyung's talking.

"As a start, you can tell me your name, and I will tell you mine." Taehyung said smiling, as he stopped talking about his dog.

"My name is Jungkook, now shut up."

"Oh, it's a beautiful name, my name is Taehyung, nice to meet you." Taehyung said smiling widely.

"Now, will you leave while I'm still being polite?" Jungkook said, his face between his legs.

"No, we still need to talk about why were you crying. What's the problem?"

"Why do I have tell you? You are probably just pretending to care." Jungkook said in a small voice, just above a whisper.

"Because i want to help you be happier, smiling, not crying. And I do care."

"Why?"

"Because I don't like seeing people sad, people are better with a smiley face. Plus, it makes me happy seeing people happy, as simple as it is, and I think everyone thinks like that, right ?" Taehyung said shrugging.

"No, not everyone. At least, not the people I know. No one wants to see me happy." Jungkook said, having a straight face.

"Well they are bad. I want to see you smile, and be happy, and I think you will have the cutest smile if you try." Taehyung said, his own boxy smile on full mode.

"Shut up." Jungkook said, trying so hard to maintain his straight face.

"So, do you want to talk? I know a good restaurant, they have the best pizza you will ever taste. What do you think?" Taehyung said, looking at Jungkook with sparkling eyes.

"Okay." Jungkook said, finally releasing a cute bunny smile, because of Taehyung silliness.

'See, I told you, you do have the cutest smile.'

Bye 🌸

Bye 🌸.

Sorry for the mistakes. (˘・_・˘)