56

Third person p.o.v:

"You better don't do anything funny to him, or I will show you my other face?" Jungkook warned Bogum, as they finished shopping and are going to their separate ways.

"You have another face? I thought your nice one in front of Taehyung and mean one in front of me was everything you have, you are really multitalented." Bogum said sarcastically.

"Shut up Bogum, don't worry, I won't let him do anything weird to me, just go before it gets too dark." Yugyeom said, then went to hug Jungkook. "Good luck on your date tomorrow, and remember be happy."

"I will, thank you Yugyeom-ah." Jungkook hugged back with a smile on his face.

"Wow, I am going to start crying." Bogum said, wiping his fake tears.

"Shut up!" They both said at the same time.

"Anyway, goodbye." Yugyeom said, letting go of the hug and dragging Bogum behind him.

"Bye lover boy! Say hi to Taehyung for me!" Bogum shouted as he was being dragged.

Jungkook sighed and went his way, as the road got darker as he walked and the time passed.

Suddenly footsteps could be heard from behind him, Jungkook suspiciously turned his head but the steps stopped and when he walked again, he heard them again, if he sped up the footsteps will sped up as well. After some time passed he stopped.

"Come out, we both know I know you are there." Jungkook said looking around him.

"Hey baby." John said, coming out of nowhere.

"You're still alive?" Jungkook

"Yeah, I knew everything, I figured your boyfriend will come get you and you will try to escape, I had everything planned, I wore the bulletproof jacket, I got cameras everywhere, and filmed you and your lovely boyfriend kill everyone, sacrifices are made for good reasons. So if you don't want me to send the video to the police station, you should calmly come with me to the USA." John

"Do you think that will affect me? I am a f*cking mafia boss, use your brain if you have it." Jungkook

"But what about your boyfriend?" John

"I can protect him." Jungkook

"You sure can but can you protect his reputation? His job? What will others say when a grade teacher killed 12 men without any emotions? Who will hire him again? What will his community say? What about his friends? Are you willing to drag your boyfriend's career for your selfish needs?" John said, making Jungkook pause his cockiness, because everything John said was right, what if he posted the video on some platform? How will Taehyung be viewed by others from then on? Taehyung talks so much about how he loves being a teacher, seeing kids and teaching them? He doesn't want to cause Taehyung any harm, but he doesn't want to leave him either.

Jungkook stood still, as his heart started beating fast and his eyes watered, thinking about what he should do from now on.

"I will give you two days, if you don't show up at the airport with your bag and passport in hand, I will ruin your lovely boyfriend's future. Think about it baby. Bye." John said, leaving the scene while Jungkook's heart broke into pieces.

"What should I do?" Jungkook asked himself as his eyes kept watering, until finally tears fell from his eyes.

After standing in his place for ten minutes, he started walking home slowly, his mind full of Taehyung and what is going to happen from now on.

As he kept walking aimlessly, he didn't notice a car coming his way, but someone did and hold his hand pulling him towards himself.

"Jungkook! What are you doing walking carelessly in a busy street? You should pay more attention! My heart stopped for a second." Taehyung scolded Jungkook, as the latter kept staring at him with an empty look on his face. "What's wrong baby? Are you okay? I am sorry I shouted at you, I was worried about you, I thought I was going to lose you. I never want to lose you, so I got scared I am sorry. You're crying? I am sorry, don't cry baby." Taehyung wiped Jungkook's tears with the hem of his shirt. "This reminds of one day, when a boy hit his friend and after I scolded him, he started crying so I did the same thing. Ah I miss them all, I didn't think taking a break from teaching was going to be this hard." Jungkook stared at Taehyung, then started crying harder. "What is it? Did I say something wrong?"

Jungkook hugged Taehyung tightly, tears still falling from his eyes. "I love you, I love you so much, I don't want to leave you, I never want to, I will die if you are not with me." Jungkook kept hugging Taehyung, saying those words.

"Did someone say something to you? Did Bogum do something to you? That idiot! I am going to kill him for making you cry. That stupid duck owner." Taehyung

Jungkook chuckled, letting go of the hug. "Nobody said anything, I just wanted to tell you this. I know I don't tell you I love you that much like you do, but I just wanted to say it before I lose the chance."

"You will never lose the chance. We are always going to stay together, you can tell me everyday you love me till we die together on a hospital bed." Taehyung said holding Jungkook's hand tightly.
(Is that foreshadowing I see? Hmm)

"Yeah." Jungkook looked down in distress.

"Let's go home, mom and dad are waiting for you, we were waiting for you to have dinner but when it started getting dark, I got worried and came looking for you, I am glad I found you." Taehyung

"Me too, I am glad you found me, in that shabby house. You saved me twice." Jungkook mumbled the last words to himself, as they started walking together, not knowing what the future holds.

Bye 🌸💜.

The end is near.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.