29

I want to be a good author not a lazy one so I am going to update daily for a month, hopefully.

Someone remind me later, thank you 😊

Third person p.o.v:

Jungkook threw himself at Taehyung, hugging tightly and crying on his shoulders.

"Shhh, baby, don't cry, everything is okay, I am with you now, aren't I?" Taehyung caressed the little's hair, and kissed his face.

"I...I....thought taetae....taetae left kookie alone." Jungkook stuttered as words barely could leave his mouth, because now he entered little space.

"I never left kookie, taetae will always be there for his kookie, because you know what?" Taehyung stared at the little's face.

"What?" Jungkook tied his head as he stared at Taehyung with his big eyes.

"Because taetae lik...loves kookie so much, taetae can't leave kookie even if he wanted to because taetae can't live without his baby kookie." Taehyung played with Jungkook's nose with a smile on his face, he didn't want to say like, it felt wrong somehow, but who is he to know? It's just a word, what's the difference between like and love anyway? Isn't it the same thing?

"Kookie woves taetae too, but does taetae love big kookie, Jungkook?" Jungkook fidgeted, nervous of the answer, if taetae doesn't like big kookie then he will stay little forever.

"I...I like big kookie too, what about big kookie? Does Jungkook like me as well?" Taehyung wanted the answer for this question for a long time, if big Jungkook won't tell him, so maybe the little one will.

"Hmm, should kookie tell taetae?" Jungkook giggled as he put his hand on his chin, kookie didn't understand why Taehyung said like this time, but he didn't see any difference so it's okay.

"Yes! Please kookie, taetae wants to know." Taehyung nodded, he has been waiting for an answer but no one was willing to tell him.

"What will kookie get if he tells taetae?" Jungkook said as he tried to hold his laughter.

"Anything kookie wants taetae is ready to give him." Taehyung was eager to know the answer, so he kept on nodding.

"Kookie wants, kookie wants kisses and hugs and and and new toys and plushies. And! Taetae have to stay with kookie all the time." Jungkook excitedly said, jumping up and down.

"I will give all of this to you but the last one is a bit, I can't stay with you always but I will try to be with you for a long time, how about that?" Taehyung tried to compensate.

"Okay, for now! Big kookie will think about another solution, but now kookie wants kisses and hugs, now give me!" Jungkook opened his arms, and Taehyung helplessly went to obey the command of his baby, kissing him everywhere, and I mean everywhere, making his kookie baby giggle loudly, but suddenly Jungkook noticed something.

"What is this taetae?" Jungkook pointed at Taehyung's face.

"What?" Taehyung asked as he touched his face, then felt a sting which made his scrunch his face.

"Who did this?" Jungkook pointed at the multiple blue marks on Taehyung's face, pouting because now he is angry, who dared to this to his man?

"Ohh, this I just fell down." Taehyung laughed nervously, he himself didn't believe his own bad lie.

"Weally? You can't fool kookie, kookie is a smart boy, tell me who did this, and big kookie will deal with them." Jungkook gave Taehyung a serious look, but Taehyung found it quite cute, because Jungkook looked like an angry kitten, no an angry bunny.

"Aww, you don't have to worry your beautiful self about it, it's okay now, it doesn't hurt at all." Taehyung smiled stupidly at Jungkook.

"Hmm." Jungkook touched Taehyung's bruises, and Taehyung screamed in pain. "What did you say before?" Jungkook said sassily.

"They hurt just a little, but don't worry about it. Why don't you heal them for me? A kiss or maybe a smooch will help." Taehyung said, dodging the subject because he doesn't Jungkook to get hurt because of him, trust me when I say Jungkook won't be the one to get hurt, you will see in the next chapters.

Jungkook stared at Taehyung, his pout deep-ing, waiting for him to say something, but the man with bruises didn't say anything just looked at his kookie with a smile, waiting to be kissed.

Jungkook got defeated in this battle, so he started kissing every bruise in Taehyung's face, making the latter's smile grew wider, looking relaxed, giving himself to Jungkook.

After awhile, Jungkook got up to search for the first aid kit, to help heal Taehyung's bruises, but as soon as he got away from Taehyung, his whole aura changed, because away from Taehyung he becomes the mafia boss Jeon Jungkook, as he looked like he wanted to kill someone, and he does.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.