Fake ending

I published this yesterday but when I came to check the views it was 0 views, which is weird because it was posted for 11 hours, so I log out and log in another account to find out it's not updated, even though it said it was, I don't know what is wrong but so sorry for that, and here you go.

Third person p.o.v:

Two days passed like wild fire and now Jungkook had to make the choice of either leaving Taehyung or risk his job, he chose...drum roll....the first one!

He packed his belongings at 6 am, kissed Taehyung on the lips and left the house quietly.

10 years later:

Jungkook is still living with John to this day, for one purpose only, find a way to run away and get back to Taehyung, and today was the day, he finally found the clip and evidence to keep John in prison for a long time.

After everything went smoothly, Jungkook finally, after a long time, felt a sense of freedom and accomplishment in a long time. The next day, he took a flight back to South Korea, back to Taehyung, he found his location and went to visit him, but he was surprised about what he found.

"Hello? Who are you?" A woman, that was supposedly in Taehyung's house answered, with a baby in her hands.

"Is Kim Taehyung inside?" Jungkook said, fearing the worst already.

"Yes, but he is taking a shower. And you haven't answered me, who are you? Kim Taelee! What are you doing?! Put down your dad's notebook and go play with your toys. Taelee!" The women ran back to the house, and Jungkook ran away from the place, planning to go back to the USA and that is what he did.

"Thank you taking care of the kids for me Taehyung, and letting us stay here." The woman said to Taehyung, at night when her children were asleep.

"No problem, you like a sister to me plus Taelee and Choyang are like my nieces to me, since they are Jimin's kids." Taehyung dismisses the matter with a smile.

"I can't believe it's been two years since he..."

"He is living happily with Yoongi up there, they couldn't be together in this world but they are together in that one. And I am glad you found your true love as well and that you are happy, after what happened with Jimin, I thought you will never get remarried." Taehyung

"Getting over Jimin passing away was never easy, but I feel bad for the kids the most, the fact that they will never know their father or who he was."

"Don't worry, I will tell them plenty of stories about him, that way they will know exactly who their father was. And tell Mark to stop going on business trips, it's not good leaving your wife and children alone." Taehyung

"I talked to him about it, he will take care for a week to spend more time with us."

"That's good. Now go to sleep, you need it." Taehyung

"Okay." After walking a few steps then stopped to look back at Taehyung. "It's been ten years since he disappeared, why are you still waiting?"

"Because I love him and I will always do. Now go." Taehyung

They both lived their rest lives separated but their hearts were always together, never leaving each other, they never met again, not in this lifetime, until death came knocking at their doors on the same day, making their heart stop at the same time.

The end.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.

If you haven't caught on yet, read the title dummy.

Double update tomorrow, probably the ending as well.

💜💜💜💜💜