40

Sorry for being a bit late, I was watching Pixels, it's a nice movie by the way.

Third person p.o.v:

After scolding Jimin, Taehyung went to grab Jimin and take him to get the food with him.

Taehyung gave Jimin the look.

"What?"

"The first make out I can say it was a mistake but what about the second one?"

"It was an accident too."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, it was just sexual tension, and anyway he is just releasing sexual stress."

"Jimin, why do you keep lying to yourself? He obviously like you."

"Tell that to my trust issues and insecurities. Let's not talk about this now, we have guests to serve." Jimin said, leaving the kitchen.

"As you wish, my friend." Taehyung sighed, leaving the kitchen as well, Jimin have been like this since what happened three years ago.

They all sat down, eating their meal in complete harmony, opposite of what's inside their hearts, one of them wants to jump on the one beside him, while the one beside him is having doubts of whenever his crush likes him or not, the other one is surprised but happy that his crush finally confessed to him while his crush is having trouble to decide wherever he should tell his baby about his past, what you can call work.

After finishing their meal, Jimin and Yoongi decided to go out to have some fresh air, leaving the house to Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Jungkook....you never answered to my confession earlier, should I take your silence and fainting as a yes or as a big no no?" Taehyung asked Jungkook, as hw cleaned the dishes and Jungkook stared at him.

"You can take is a bug fat yes." Jungkook happily responded to him.

"That's great!" Taehyung was so happy that he broke a plate, by smashing it to the floor. "Sorry, got a little but excited."

"No problem, I'll help." Jungkook said, getting up from his place to pick up the broken pieces of his heart, sorry I mean the plate, just wanted to be a little but dramatic.

"Does that mean we are boyfriends now? And I can kiss you and tell girls to stay away from you like in the dramas?"

"Yes, you absolutely can. And I do the same, not just for girls though."

"That's fine by me, I just need you and my friends in my life."

"Who are you friends?"

"Why? You need to approve of them?" Taehyung joked then laughed.

"Yeah, just want to know." Jungkook answered calmly.

"Jimin, my number one, then Namjoon and Jin, maybe Yoongi and Hoseok, I don't know them well but I have to since Yoongi is Jimin's future boyfriend and Hoseok is your doctor. I almost forgot Bogum."

"Who is this Bogum?" Jungkook asked narrowing his eyes.

"My friend in the business."

"What business? I thought Jimin was the only one he is in the same business as you."

"Well that's a different kind of business."

"What kind of business?"

"Have you seen Yeontan? You will be so happy to see him, he has grown up so much this days." Taehyung moved away from Jungkook, looking for Yeontan was an excuse, he obviously dodged the subject.

"He is in my arms. He has really grown so much." Jungkook stared at Taehyung, patting Yeontan.

"Oh, I didn't see him there." Taehyung nervously chuckled.

"Babe, we can't start a relationship if you are already keeping a secret for me." Jungkook pouted sadly.

"Well it's just that....." Taehyung hesitated and he wasn't really ready to talk.

"How about this? You tell your secret and I will tell you mine?"

"You kept secrets from me?"

"Don't we all do?"

"Okay, I start or you start?"

"I will start." Jungkook decided that it's better to tell him now, better that he founds out on his own later on their relationship.

"Alright baby."

"I am...."

A gun shot was heard and a bullet passed by Taehyung's ear.

"Can! You! People! Please! Stop! Shooting! Bullets! Close! To! My! Ear! It's scary okay?" Taehyung screamed at the top of his lungs.

"Sorry, I thought it will surprise you." A man said, stepping in the house.

"It surprised me so you got what you need!" Taehyung shouted at the man.

"Ivy!"

"Hey baby."

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.