59

Third person p.o.v:

"I have two hands and ten fingers, and I am not afraid to use them."

"Stay away or I will scream."

"Scream all you want, hahahahaha (evil laugh)."

Taehyung attacked Jungkook with tickles, making him laugh and giggle.

"Noo! Stop!" Jungkook shouted as he couldn't stop laughing.

After some time, Taehyung released Jungkook, as they both laid on the grass, breathing heavily while having a smile on their face.

"I will go get us a drink." Taehyung said, getting up from his place, leaving Jungkook alone.

While waiting for Taehyung's return, Jungkook got a text, which read:

Unknown: What is your decision?

Jungkook: Who is this?

Unknown: Your future daddy.

Jungkook: John?

Unknown: The one and only, now tell me what did you decide to do? Ruin your precious boyfriend's reputation? Or quietly become mine?

Jungkook almost forgot about that, with everything happening and how everything seemed perfect, perfect parents, perfect boyfriend, he thought he was leaving the dream, but you have to wake up from every dream, dreams have endings and most of them are not happy ones. Jungkook took a deep breath and answered.

Jungkook: I will go with you, but promise me you won't do anything to Taehyung.

Unknown: You have my word, as long as you are with me, I don't mind forgetting your past and not kill that fly. Meet me at 7 am at the airport.

"I brought orange juice and water, which one do you want?" Taehyung said as he sat beside Jungkook.

"Water is fine." Jungkook replied with a forced smile.

"What's wrong with the long face? You were good a moment ago, did something happen?" Taehyung

"It is nothing. I am going to the bathroom for a moment." Jungkook got up and left, to the bathroom, to cry out his heart, and he left his phone there.

"He was touching his phone, did someone send him something bad? Or did he some bad news? I know I shouldn't but, no, that's invading his privacy, I shouldn't, but what if, no Taehyung, don't do it. Just a little it won't hurt, I will apologize later, let him be angry and do everything he wants to me, in hopes he will forgive me, but now let's see what made my baby mad." Taehyung took Jungkook's phone in hand, opening it, the code was the day they met and he knows it because they agreed that Jungkook will have that code and Taehyung will have the day they started dating, which was embarrassing in a way but they are together so who cares, but anyway the phone.

Taehyung looked at the last activity, finding out it was in texts, checking it out, he started reading the latest texts, making him go furious as he read them one by one.

When Jungkook came back, Taehyung had already put his phone down, but his face was not looking good, but neither was Jungkook's, his eyes were red, cheeks flushed and nose running.

Taehyung got a grip on Jungkook's hand and pulled him away.

"Taehyung! What are you doing? Our stuff, they will get robbed! Stop it!" Jungkook

"Let them f*cking get robbed! I don't give a sh*t! Why didn't you tell me?!" Taehyung stopped walking as they reached a dark alley.

"Tell you what?" Jungkook

"That you are planning on leaving me!" Taehyung

"What? I..huh? It's not....." Jungkook

"Don't try making up excuses, I know everything! Why are you doing this? Don't you know how much I desire you and want you in my life?" Taehyung

"I am doing this for you, if not your reputation, your career as a teacher....." Jungkook

"I didn't ask you any of this! F*ck my career! F*ck everything else! I want you to stay with me, I just want you, just you, please don't leave me." Taehyung

"I cannot..... I have to." Jungkook

"Are you f*cking serious? After everything we have been through? You are just going to leave me like this when the first problem arrives? Didn't you always say we should solve things together? Or were you being a hypocrite? Because you seem like that, you go on your own, deciding what I want. And did you think about how our relationship will become? Or do you want to end it?" Taehyung shouted angrily but got no response from Jungkook. "Answer me damn it!" Taehyung turned around to look at Jungkook, who fainted on the spot.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.