/27/ Just tell me why?/

{Louis}

I don't know how long we stayed there, all I know it was way after nightfall until I finally poked Harry's cheek, and whispered I needed to go back to the dorm. "Come back to my place?" he asked, not getting up, his lips inches from my cheek.

"I would...but I really do have loads of homework...besides finals are this week and..."

"and you can't mess up your perfect little grades." he scoffed out loud,

"So you do understand," I told him. He sighed and began to stand up, helping me up as well.

I blushed a dark red, though I know it wasn't noticeable in the darkness, we had put our clothes on hours ago, but the thought of what we did...here..outside basically free to the world or anyone if they had walked across this isolated place, was enough to make me blush even darker.

"You're blushing." Harry said after a moment.

"How do you know." I asked.

"You're warmer." he said, and with that he cupped my cheek, his fingers brushing over my lips, I blushed even harder and he laughed. "see" he whispered, kissing my lips before getting up and walking to the right, where he had left the black motorcycle.

I followed behind and he turned around. He reached out his hand and took mine, "You sure you want to go back?" he asked

"No...but we can't stay here all night." I replied.

"If you want to we can." He whispered, leaning down and kissing me.

"I wish, now come on okay?" I told him, he sighed and we continued walking, I, more awkwardly, which didn't go unnoticed by him, he chuckled lightly and pulled me closer to him.

Was it possible to love him this much?

___

"Let's go back to mine." Harry told Louis, as they were pulling up to the front of his dorm building. Louis smiled, but shook his head as he got off.

"You know, if I'm going to pay thousands of dollars for this room, I should stay in it for a little while at least." Louis replied, Harry got off as well and frowned.

"Move in with me." harry said after a long moment.

"E-excuse me?" Louis asked, stopping in his tracks. Harry grabbed his hands. Leaning down against his shoulder, trailing his lips across Louis' jawline.

"Move in with me." he repeated more determined.

"Are you being serious?" Louis mumbled.

"Yes, come on, you're there all the time anyways, it's just a little bit farther away and...it'd be perfect Lou." Harry continued.

"I don't..." Louis said in amazement.

Was this really happening? Yeah it's been a little over three months but...Louis never imagined.

"It's okay, I have to deal with some things tonight, but tomorrow, tell me yeah?" Harry said,many he kissed Louis on the mouth, before letting go of his hands and giving him one more long look before he walked away. Louis walked up to his room in a slight daze, did Harry really?

He opened his door, and didn't notice the extra company that Niall still had over, until a worried voice broke through his thoughts. "Lou?" Niall said quietly. Louis shook his head, and looked at the two figures sitting on Niall's bed. Marcel was looking at Louis earnestly, a thoughtful look gracing his face.

"Yes, Niall?" Louis asked.

"There's something I need...I need to tell you." he muttered, and Louis looked at him, really looked at him. He noticed that he wasn't wearing black eyeliner, and that he looked tired, his arms hanging loosely by his side. He still hadn't lost that dangerous demeanor to him, but now he just looked like a fatigued bear. Louis instantly began to worry, though they haven't had a full conversation in weeks, they did share a room together and Louis liked to consider them at least friends.