/26/The Cliff/

The green eyed boy, ignored Harry and looked back down at me. "You're not Niall? Is this not his dorm anymore?" he asked calmly.

"N-Niall?" I asked quietly, looking at the strange look alike of Harry, and then looking at the real Harry, who looked furious as he got closer.

"I thought I told you, you can't come back here? You're finished with your schooling! Why are you here?" Harry loudly remarked. I heard groaning behind me, and I saw Niall shift on the bed.

"Niall, called me." the strange boy said again, still calmly. Harry's eyed widened, and he glanced at me, conflicted emotions ran across his face. "Is Niall here?" the green eyed man asked softly, looking back at me.

"Y-yeah." I whispered, turning around to wake up Niall. I hurried back to his bed, glancing back at the two boys who were the same height, staring each other down.

"Niall, wake up!" I muttered, pushing him slightly. He groaned and just turned away. "W-wake up." I kept whispering.

"If the dorm isn't on fire, please leave." Niall said, trying to push me away.

"A guy is asking for you..." I told him quietly, that got his attention, he turned around, his sleepy eyes meeting mine.

"Who is it?" before I could answer though, his eyes flickered past mine, and they widened in recognition. "Marcel." he whispered, before he got up, pushing me over the side as he ran to hug the green eyed man-Marcel.

"Hey, thought you'd given me the wrong address," Marcel said, laughing softly.

"I didn't think you'd come so early is all." Niall mumbled. He turned back toward me, I sat up softly and Harry was by my side, pulling me closer to him. I could feel both of their eyes on us, and Harry just pulled me closer.

"Get dressed, I'll take you to your class." he whispered beside my ear.

"I don't have to be in class for another hour." I muttered. He swore and we sat down on our bed, our hands clasped together. Niall and Marcel continued to talk, and Harry seemed to be growing angrier as each minute passed. I noticed at once when Marcel saw us together his eyes widened, and he was about to say something but I looked at Harry who was staring defiantly back at him, and he said nothing.

"You're his brother aren't you?" I blurted out.

Marcel's face broke into a small grin, " yes, actually...though he's older." he replied.

"Oh...really?" I asked amazed, besides the eyes and similar face structures they didn't seem that much alike.

"Everyone says that, here I'll be right back." he said, before he got up and walked to the bathroom, he already seemed to know where everything was.

"He graduated already?" I asked to no one in particular.

Harry snorted, "Two years ago, top of the class...so f-ucking perfect isn't he?" he stated with clear resentment in his voice.

At that moment Marcel chose to walk out of the bathroom, his hair wasn't slicked back anymore, it hung in loose curls around his head. I had to double check that Harry was beside me, because now I could see the similarities. "As always you are amazed, I know, but I'm better looking than him." Marcel joked. I could already tell he was easy going, a little shy and quiet but definitely seemed soft spoken, in a clearly engaged way. Whereas Harry, was solemn and brooding, but he as well could be charming when he wanted, but there wasn't a doubt in my mind that Harry was somehow still so much better than this sort of angelic version of him.

"Your name is, as I have presumed, Louis right?" he questioned. I smiled and nodded. "You seem quite young, not much older than twenty..." he continued.