/4/The Party/

{Louis}

I fell back onto my bed. "You have got to be kidding me. How? I do not even know him."

Niall shrugged. "It's not that he doesn't know you, he just likes your body and wants it." He said.

"My body?" I squeaked and looked down at it. It wasn't anything special; if anything I thought I was more on the 'fat' side then anything. My thighs were too thick and I had a tummy and I hated it, and I'm not even going to talk about my bum. No man should have a bum like this, girls yes but men no.

"Yeah. Though he usually sticks with girls, he hasn't...well you know yeah. Likes them curvy I guess." Niall said.

"How can I get him to leave me alone?" I asked. Niall laughed.

"You can't, he's a stubborn brat. He gets bored...but he'll do anything to get into someone's pants. Though usually people are more willing at the first look, and if some aren't they are by the end of the night."

"Can he not tell I'm not interested?" I asked.

"Didn't you just see what happened? He doesn't care."

"You are not like him are you?" I suddenly asked. He looked thoughtful and then shook his head.

"Do you mean if I sleep around? not for the fun of it but I've had my share of shags. Though it's my third year here you can't blame me!" He said indignantly.

"Third? How about him?" I asked.

"Same."

So he was around 20-22. I sighed and sat down on the bed, my wrists still hurt where he had grabbed them.

"So what you are saying is that I am screwed?" I said quietly.

"Pretty much." Niall replied.

"Thanks." I said half heartedly.

"I'm sorry, he's my best mate but it doesn't mean I don't agree with what he does."

"What about Zayn?" I asked my interest in their small group growing. If he was going to be my roommate for the next nine months I might as well get to know him, and his friends.

He scratched his neck and looked me straight in the eye. "He doesn't sleep around, and no matter what anyone says he doesn't. Honestly he's only done it like five times in the past few years. He doesn't show it but he's a sucker for actual love stories, but he does like to tease and taunt people. I reckon you not tell him what I said about him being into love stories."

I giggled and shook my head. "No, I just want to know what they are like." I told him.

"Well how about you?" He asked.

I blushed and looked away, he laughed. "Should have guessed. He likes them like that."

"Like what?" I asked.

"You know...innocent." He said looking away.

"Oh."

He smiled, my stomach thought it'd be a perfect time to growl. "You haven't eaten?" He asked.

I looked down sheepishly. "I did not know the nearest food place and I did not want to get lost." I told him.

"Come on, I know a perfect one." He said. He grabbed my hand lightly and I let him.

He lead me through a daze of halls until we finally came to a sort of food court. "The food court is the best place in here." He said dreamily.

I looked at him and laughed, yeah we would definitely become friends. He lead me to a booth that was in front of a pizza place.