/12/Not This Time/

Updated because

-One Direction are in my state.

-I'm just really emotional right now.

-I told my crush my feelings and I-

Enjoy x

__________

Louis momentarily paused as he took in Harry's cold expression. His hand on his knee kept grasping it to the point where Louis was positive there would be bruises there in the shape of a handprint. He reached forward and grabbed the larger hand.

Harry's eyes glanced down to their hands before Louis swiftly pushed it off and brought his legs to his chest.

The others didn't react the few moments between them. "You guys know the rules, you're in here to play. You're not gonna play you gotta drink some shots." Alexa declared.

"No." Harry said his voice low. Alexa turned towards him in surprise. "What I mean is. Louis won't play but he won't drink as well." He stated. Though relief washed over him, knowing no one was going to fight Harry on this, Louis was irritated, with how Harry thinks he can just declare something for him. Also if apparently Louis couldn't play, than why could Harry? If Harry had control over what Louis did, why didn't Louis have control over what Harry did?

"Liam isn't either." Zayn said from beside Harry.

"I'm not gonna play, but I'll take those shots." Dylan said. Alexa now on the verge of annoyance grinned and handed over some glasses and the bottle. Louis inwardly cringed as the smell of the alcohol hit his nose after Dylan opened it.

He wasn't here from the last party so where was he from?

"It used to be the whole thing but last night someone passed out and we had to change the rules..." Alexa said.

The others laughed, finding amusement in the statement. Dylan downed three shots without so much as flinch before he handed it back. He just grinned smoothly and sat beside his -what Louis- assumed to be friend.

All the while Louis watched him, and he didn't seem to notice. It wasn't until Louis heard a grunt beside him that he turned back to looking at Harry. Who had displeasure and annoyance on his face. Louis couldn't help but feel even more annoyed.

He did wink at the girl with the pink tips did he not?

"Come here." He spoke out.

Louis gave him an odd look. Impatience flickered on Harry's face and his hand reached out and grabbed Louis' wrist pulling him towards him, so that Louis was in front of his face but on his knees.

He didn't waste time in cupping Louis' cheeks and crushing his lips almost painfully against his. The action was to rough for Louis to enjoy it at first but even after the pain subsided to Harry just moving his lips against Louis' harshly, He found himself trying to pull back.

Not in front of all these people.

As his hands made contact with Harry's trying to pull them away, he let out a small sigh against Louis' lips and pulled away. At Louis' embarrassment He blushed and ducked his head against Harry's shoulder. "Mine." Harry said simply.

Louis wanted to roll his eyes and slap Harry because no, he was not Harry's, Harry never asked and he had no right in just making that statement.

Louis pulled away from him, and noticed Harry's lips were darker them before. He didn't even want to think about how his own looked. "Well, now that Harry's done playing with his new toy lets get started alright?" Zayn said. Louis glared at Zayn who just smirked back.