/35/ Uncovering/

^^ Alexa . Credit to google images

I am gonna let you in on a little secret, dunno if you noticed but she's essential to this story.

See chapter 11 for a picture of Dylan! He's hot ;)

So thanks for 900 f'cking followers, as a gift have some slight smut at the end.

COMMENT! VOTE! x
______

{While Louis and Harry fixed things}

"F'cking ass isn't answering," Alexa screamed, throwing her phone making it shatter as it hit the opposite wall.

"Why are we still doing this?" her brother asked.

"Because, sweet brother, don't you want to get back at Harry for what he did to you?"

Her brother narrowed his eyes at the fact that Alexa brought the news back up.

"Yeah," he said in a steely voice. "But, you've been trying since school started, what's the big deal?"

"The big deal is, Harry hurt me, and I'm gonna f'cking hurt him where it hurts the most," she snapped back.

"Yeah explain the plan once more?" Her brother asked.

Alexa glared at him, "He cares about that Louis kid, it's simple enough. I don't know why that kid keeps running back- loves Harry probably," she made a disgusted face. "Love, like that stupid f'ck knows what love is. As if! You make the moves on Louis of course, you think he's fit don't you?" she asked.

"Yeah, make him my little b'tch," her brother agreed.

"Break them up, hurt Louis so badly he'll want to leave, and then Harry will know exactly how I felt when he left me,"

"And what if, Louis still runs back to him? Seems like Harry's done everything and the little twink still comes crawling back,"

Alexa stood up straight, a smirk growing on her lips. "He hasn't done...everything,"

_____
A week later
_____

Louis spent the rest of the Christmas week at Harry's. When Liam and Zayn finally came back on the 29, was when Louis finally went back to the flat he shared with Niall. He came back with Harry by his side.

When Liam finally answered Louis' text to get over to his flat, he tried to hide the surprise and anger on his face when he saw that Louis had Harry by his side.

"Hi," Louis said shyly, expecting Liam to break into a long rant about how Louis was making another big mistake (Niall had already given it to him right after he kicked Harry out for a few minutes before he left an hour before).

"Hey, Lou..." Liam said.

"I have a present for you," Louis told him, and he reached under his bed to grab the large wrapped present for liam.

"Oh, I-I have one f-for you too, y-yeah Zayn's bringing it up," Liam replied, giving him a warm smile.

Louis paled, "Zayn's coming?" If Louis had someone he could go without seeing that would be Zayn. What with his rude, obscene remarks, Louis didn't really like him. Though, he did put up for him only for Liam.

Throughout their small conversation, Harry had wrapped an arm around Louis' waist. Louis handed Liam the wrapped present, but Liam didn't have a chance to open it before the door was slammed open and a large box appeared.