/25/I Don't Understand/

These events are NOT happening every day, it's been three months since Louis started UNI, and two and a (maybe) half months since they became "official".

Over the past one and a half week this chapter has changed significantly....

________

A hand, a hand gripping Louis' side is what woke him up. Soft lingering touches along his waist line, and soft lips being pressed against his shoulders caused the young man to slowly open his eyes, as he was met with a sleepy Harry looking at him, as he leaned down to kiss him once on the lips.

"Morning, love." harry spoke softly beside Louis' ear.

"Hi.." Louis mumbled shyly, glancing down, his eyes settling on Harry's bare chest. When he came to realize that, Harry was still naked, and then that he too was naked he blushed and raised his eyes back up. Harry felt how flustered Louis was, and he couldn't help but chuckle softly.

He burrowed his face against Louis' neck, pressing a fleeting kiss there. His hands on his waist, he pulled Louis closer to him, and Louis gasped as their bare lengths brushed up against each other. "We should probably get up." Louis mumbled out.

"We should.." Harry agreed, but his movements told that that was the last thing he wanted to do. Louis reached out to palm his hand against Harry's chest, barely covering up one of his tattoos, while Harry grinded his body against Louis'.

"H-Harry." Louis panted.

Harry pushed him back, so that he was lying on the bed and Harry was over him, sustaining himself up by his elbows that we're on either side of Louis. "Mine." Harry whispered, eyes scanning over the marks on Louis' neck, and chest, from the night before.

"Only, yours." Louis agreed, leaning up to kiss him on the lips.

____

For being late in November, it was a beautiful day outside. Maybe it was because Louis wasn't used to such nice weather during this time of year, or maybe it was because of the fact that he gave himself up to Harry once more in the morning, with Harry whispering soft, and caring words against his ear as he came for him again. Either way, Louis felt incredibly happy, and it was seen clearly on his face.

"Hey, Lou!" a voice shouted behind him, Louis turned around at the voice and smiled softly. It was Niall, and behind him was Zayn, who was talking to a smiling Liam.

"Hi." Louis replied shyly.

"When's your birthday?" Niall asked.

"My birthday?" Louis asked confusedly.

"Yeah...you know the day you were born." Niall said laughing softly.

"Oh, yeah, sorry just, why?"

"So, I can get you something? Seriously what's up with you? You're off today." Niall exclaimed.

"oh...nothin-"

"I'll tell ya whats up, Harry finally fucked him." Zayn said.

Liam gasped, and Niall's eyebrows furrowed. Louis blushed a dark red and looked away, but he didn't deny it. "He didn't." Niall whispered. His eyes suddenly flashing an icy blue, he bit his lower lip, pulling his lip ring.

"Lou...he isn't serious." Niall asked.

"Look at him! He's got the after sex glow, bet he got fucked this morning too. Harry's such a bastard like that." Zayn said almost smugly.

"Why does it matter to you?" Louis finally managed to say.

"Oh, it doesn't. At least not yet-."