/9/No I Haven't/

---

Vote! Comment! Share!

---

{Louis}

He pulled his hand away and leaned against the counter. "Do you know what you just did?" He said pinching the bridge of his nose with his other hand and breathing heavily. My eyes stayed on his injured hand and I just shrugged.

"They won't really hurt me." I said. His eyes flashed open and he gripped my hand.

"Yes they will Lou. I told you to stay inside, why didn't you listen to me?" He said anger in his voice.

"You sounded in pain, I couldn't just leave you alone." I stated.

"I can take care of myself." He said. "From the looks of it. Not really." I told him. He pushed me further against the wall and I gasped in pain. I didn't break eye contact with him.

"Where he touched you, did he hurt you?" He asked. I shook my head and looked down.

"Can I just see your hand?" I murmured. I didn't wait for his answer I just grabbed his wrist lightly. "Do you have a first aid kit?"

"In the bathroom." He whispered.

"I'll be right back okay?" I told him.

___

I wrapped his knuckles in the white gauze. I patted it and finally looked up to meet his bright green eyes.

"Thanks Lou." He said.

I smiled and brushed back his curls, letting my hand run through the soft hair a little longer. He leaned down at my touch and I smiled. The smile disappeared as I remembered the event from earlier. "Who was that?" I asked him. His whole posture seemed to tense and he jerked away. "No one. Don't worry about it, I won't let anything bad ever happen to you." He said his voice tense.

"I can take care of myself thank you." I told him tersely. He let out a humourless laughter.

"If I can't take care of myself then you're hopeless." He said his voice breaking at the end. I glared at him and tapped at the couch cushion.

"That's not nice." I said. He laughed an pressed his lips against the corner of my mouth.

"I never said I was nice." He muttered.

I blushed and leaned away, I played with the hem of my shirt. "You didn't answer my question."

"That's because you don't need to know."

"Tell me!" I insisted.

I was scared for him, for the first time since I've met him I saw him down and vulnerable and that scared me. I never thought anything could cause that reaction from him.

"I'm not telling you anything." He said and he got up and walked to get a glass of water.

"How can we be together if you can't tell me something that obviously affects your life?" I demanded. My mouth fell and my cheeks flamed up.

"Be together?" Harry repeated.

"Forget it. I'm going back to my dorm." I said.

I felt his warm hand grip my waist, pulling me back towards his chest. "Do you want us...to be together?" He asked.

"Y-yes." I found myself saying.

"Hmmm pushing me away one day then wanting to be with me the next." He said.

I blushed darkly, "Forget I ever said anything."

"No wait." He started saying. "I want us to be together too." He said softly.