/17/Messages/

Harry grasped the back of Louis' thighs, the innocent kiss soon getting heated and messy. When Harry's lips moved across and down Louis' neck, he grabbed a fist full of Harry's curls, tilting Harry's head to the side to give him access to his tattooed pale neck. His hands trembling he leaned in and pressed a shy kiss.

Harry's lips stopped moving across Louis' neck, almost anticipating what Louis was about to do.

"Lou?" Harry whispered.

"Sh." Is all Louis murmured.

Softly he let his tongue poke out of his lips and he licked a quick kitten like lick across Harry's neck. He felt Harry's body tremble in front of him, and that gave him more confidence to do what he wanted to do.

It was his first time giving such a thing to someone.

He nipped and sucked at the skin, hoping it felt nearly as good as how Harry made Louis feel when he himself did that.

"Lou." Harry moaned out.

Louis pulled back, eyes locked on the bright red mark newly made on Harry's inked neck.

"Fuck." Harry said, and he kissed Louis one last time. Louis blushed and looked down.

"I-I don't know...d-did it feel...?" Louis asked quietly.

"Of course, next time we'll put those pretty lips to another use yeah?" Harry asked.

Louis' eyes widened almost comically at Harry's words. Harry just laughed and let him go.

"Maybe." Louis said after a moment, his hands hitting his mouth a second after at the realisation of his own words.

He shook his head and was out of the room before Harry could reply with a snark comment.

And yeah Harry smirked, and watched Louis' ass sway as the younger man walked away.

____

"You don't need to do this." Harry said for the umpteenth time.

"Harry, just...shut up for the first time in your life." Louis said, opening the door and walking out without another word, clutching papers in his hands.

Harry watched him walk away, taking out his phone just as Louis' figure slipped past the front doors.

Twenty new messages.

[Niall Horan 9 New Messages]

[Zayn Malik 4 New Messages]

[Shane Parker 7 New Messages]

(The farther back they are the earlier they were sent)

Niall: "HARRY EDWARD STYLE..."

10:34 am today.

Niall: "He's going to fucking just..."

10:33 am today.

Niall: "Harry I swear to god if you..."

10:32 am today.

Niall: "Harry fucking Styles answ..."

10:30 am today.

Niall: "Harry please don't do wha..."

10:29 am today.

Niall: "Zayn told me you better n..."

10:28 am today.

Niall: "Zayn said you got rid of S...."

10:28 am today.

Niall: "What was the assignment.."

9:43 am Friday.

Niall: "Harry did you take the n...."

8:34 pm Thursday

Harry slammed his phone down.

Fuck Zayn can't keep his mouth shut.

He looked at Zayn's messages.

Zayn: "Harry, I'm getting tired o..."

10:34 Am today.

Zayn: "Niall found out, he says h..."

10:28 am today.

Zayn: "Did you finally get what y..."

10:10 am today.

Zayn: "I don't want to do this an..."

9:16 am today.

Harry didn't bother looking more into any of the messages already knowing what was to be in them.

Finally he clicked on Shane's messages.

Shane: "Fucking wait till I tell that..."

Shane: "I know it was you Styles y..."

Shane: "You don't think I don't kn..."

Shane: "I'm gonna fucking hurt yo..."

Shane: "If you think you can just d..."

Shane: "You think I'm done with t..."

Shane: "I'm not done with that litt..."

He grabbed his phone and threw it against the passenger door.

Fuck fuck fuck.

Everything would crumble if any of them opened their mouths.

The door opened and the phone clattered to the ground. A tan hand reached for it, and Louis' face appeared a moment later a serene grin on his face.

"Everything alright?" Louis asked calmly.

Harry watched him as he sat down, Louis smiled and looked away, his eyelashes settling down against his cheeks, before he brushed away his fringe and looked back up to meet Harry's gaze.

"Yeah...everything's just perfect."

He can't find out...he just can't.

Harry reached over and cupped Louis' face. Bringing him closer and pressing his lips against Louis'.

He pulled back and brushed the pad of his finger across Louis' lower lip. Louis shivered and leaned closer into Harry's touch.

"Just perfect."

____

What are those texts about?

Thoughts?

20 votes?/ comment I love you guys! Sorry it's short :c / fan/ share! xx