/6/Beach House/

A/n

I changed my mind. I will update when I update.

This is so long, which shows how much I like writing this story.

Louis is now 17, Harry is 22.

Harry on a motorcycle though ^^

Side of Lilo. xx

Comment! Vote! Share! Fan!

They won't do it for a long time though. More stuff to come, people to intervene! Louis to come back to his 'innocent' mind.

_________________________

{Louis}

The water felt cool against my now warming skin.

I kissed him back shyly, still unaccustomed to how to kiss him, though he seemed to be taking control of everything.

I felt his hands and though I knew they shouldn't be there I couldn't find it in myself to push him away.

I felt him walking, but I didn't open my eyes I just sighed peacefully, feeling his lips kiss down my neck.

He laid me down gently on the soft sand and he lied beside me. His eyes never leaving my face. Reaching up I grasped his hand and shy fully played with his long fingers, he let me as his other hand trailed down my body.

"You really haven't brought anyone else here?" I asked quietly. He tilted my chin up with his hand.

"Only you okay babe?" He said.

I sighed lying back on the soft sand, his words making fire erupt in my heart. The way his eyes burned down at me, and the soft touches his hands gave me I realised I was going to go down a bad road.

Though I was angry at myself for letting him do this, I didn't want him to stop.

I couldn't even bring myself to say anything.

He pulled me closer to him, and I shivered against his cool skin. He kept his eyes on me and I blushed but looked back. He gripped my chin and tilted his head down, our lips connecting once again. His tongue brushing along my lower lip, I didn't part them though. His other hand was gripping my waist, curving me against his body.

A moment later he pulled back and though he himself didn't look affected by the kiss, I was finding it hard to breathe and my chest was rising and falling heavily.

"You're beautiful you know that right?" He said kissing my cheek.

"M-me?" I said incredulous.

"Yes, you." He whispered.

His eyes were shining, and his body radiated only warmth against mine. His curls were dripping water onto the sand and the moon was creating a light over us that made me want to stay there forever.

Foolishly though I yawned, I half expected him to lash out at me instead he ran his hand through my hair and leaned down. "You sleepy love?" He asks.

I nodded because I actually was. He chuckled softly and though we had only been on the soft sand for just some minutes he helped me up, and I shook off the sand that was sticking to my wet clothes.

I assumed we were probably going to go back to the house, we did just leave Zayn and Niall, and that other guy, but he took me in the opposite direction.

Soon we came to a small beach house, he pulled me towards it but I stood my ground. "Wait, no." I said, I could take the beach but breaking into someone's house?