Epilogue

Thank you so much if you stuck with this story to the end! Follow me if you loved this story, and for more Larry fanfics!

Honestly, so glad to have started this book. Didn't end the way I planned it to though but that's okay.

Thank you to all those who commented and voted!

So so much love to you all, now here's the ending...

and remember, don't give in to people unless you know them or they're Harry Styles ;)

Final Farewell from Giving In

Short and to the point. Goodbye x.

_____

Harry smiled softly, and he glanced down at a long ago worn out gold band on his left hand. Tilting his head up to look at the sky, he thought back to a time. where his curls were a rich dark brown, and he had the most beautiful boy at his side. He thought back to the first day he wore that ring, and the words Louis told him that he would never forget.

i fell in love
every time I saw you
every time I touched you
i only craved for more
so I kept falling
to the point of no return
even though you tore me down
you always brought me back up
and I love you
more than I did yesterday
and less than I will tomorrow
you are mine,
my love,
my soul,
my heart,
my only,
mine
until the end of time

LouisTomlinson-Styles to Harry Styles

On their wedding day on June 26, 2015, exactly one year after they reconciled.

______

Harry remembered the restless butterflies in his tummy that always came whenever he saw Louis. Whether it was a smile, or not, the mere existence of the smaller man drove him crazy.

with every push
every sigh
every kiss
every moment
that you spent on me
I couldn't admit
that you gave me these butterflies
that made my stomach go crazy
and to this day
they are still there
as if it were
the first day
when I saw you
all over again

Harry to Louis on why he got his butterfly tattoo on their two year wedding anniversary.

___

He leaned against the tree, looking around at his surroundings. The pain in his chest hit him like it always did when he remembered the pain that he caused Lou. Thought after a moment it would go away because he knew Louis had forgiven him long ago. Only when he spoke to Louis did he ever mean everything he said.  He thought back to all those times Louis would cry and Harry would soothe him.

forgive me Lou?
forgive me for the pain
the tears,
the sadness,
forgive me for not knowing
that you cared so much
forgive me for not showing
that you
are the only person
i care about
that after all this time
you
are the only one
i still see

Harry to Louis after Louis wakes up crying into his shoulder telling him he had a nightmare where he was gone once more.

___

He glanced down at his hands, at the faded black ink on his worn out skin. He couldn't help but grin, how foolish he had been when he was young. He held up his wrist, and looked at the small L, that was still there, that would always be there. He remembered how Louis didn't care about his tattoos, that he only cared about him. He remembered his exact words from decades ago.