/22/A&M?/

Least to say the day was spent wrapped up in Harry's arms and exchanging kisses.

With Harry saying warm words as he kissed Louis again and again. Leaving Louis with a feeling of airy delight inside him.

It was towards the late afternoon when Louis decided to finally ask something's that were bugging his mind.

Harry was sitting on the couch with Louis tucked neatly against his side. "Harry?" Louis asked quietly. Harry hummed in response and turned towards him giving Louis his attention. "W-why do you call me those names?" Louis asked and he looked down. "Why can't I be friends with Dylan?" He waited a moment and there was still no answer. "W-." Harry suddenly sat up and grasped Louis' hand.

Louis looked down at their hands and he heard Harry sigh. "Look at me." Harry said. Louis didn't look up. "Look at me." Harry said again, and this time he grabbed Louis' chin, tilting his head up to meet his eyes. "You have a kind heart, a big one, you don't need people taking advantage of that. I don't want some little arsehole taking you away from me." Harry said and he leaned down, pressing their foreheads together. "Lou, I love and care for you so much it scares me, I don't know how to react when I see him, or anyone touching you. You're not a slut I know you're not, cause I'm the only one you let touch you right? I mean really touch you." Harry said, his voice getting an edge at the final sentence.

Louis nodded and Harry's face broke into a soft grin, "Exactly, you're my babe. Not anyone else's. And those fuckers need to realize that." he gripped the necklace that was hanging from Louis' neck. Louis placed his hand over Harry's and smiled, leaning up to kiss him on his lips.

"Let's get out of here." Harry suggested after finally pulling away.

"School?" Louis asked.

Harry laughed, "I have a better idea."

____

"It's gonna hurt." Louis said for the tenth time in the small span of the time it took Harry to get the car ready and drive to the tattoo parlor.

"I'm used to it, besides it's time I get one." Harry replied as he turned to talk to the older man behind the counter.

"Harry." Louis said softly, getting closer to Harry's large form, everyone else in the parlor was at least twice Louis' size, and they had even more tattoos and piercings than Harry. With gages in their necks and ears, and Louis was trying so hard not to stare.

Harry was there for another tattoo, or a piercing, he was stuck between the two.

"Who's your friend?" Sam (the tattoo artist and apparently one of Harrys friends) asked, Harry wrapped an arm around Louis' waist, Sam glanced down at it and Louis blushed furiously. Sam looked back up at Harry and nodded. "Alright sit down here, I'll be back In a few, tell me what you want then." before he walked away.

"I know what I'm gonna get." Harry said.

"Yeah?" Louis asked quietly.

"An A, and M." Harry replied simply. Louis was going to comment, before Sam came back and Harry's attention was distracted for a second. Sam nodded, and sat down. Louis watched apprehensively as he took out the supplies needed, somewhere between that, Harry reached out and grabbed his hand.

"You're not even getting one and you look more nervous than I do. It's a couple of letters." harry said, finding amusement in Louis' facial expression.

When they were done and were walking out the parlor, Louis finally asked. "Why the letters?"

Harry didn't stop walking and he just shook his curls away from his face, "My family." and something about the tone in his voice told Louis he shouldn't continue the conversation. Louis nodded, and continued walking. There was a soft breeze, and though it was just afternoon, he felt like it should be late at night. Harry stopped walking and he turned towards another road, his eyes scrutinizing the people that were making their way over to them.

Niall, Zayn, Liam, Dylan, Ashton and Luke.

"What happened." Louis said, noticing Harry stopped walking. He too turned towards the new group, and Niall noticed them. He turned towards the others and soon they all had now noticed Harry and Louis.

Liam was smiling shyly at Louis who in turn waved at him. Ashton and Luke in turn wanted to get a good non drunk look at Harry's new play thing that he's been interested in for more than a few weeks now. Niall looked the least bit amused. His blue eyes glanced at how close the two lads were until they finally settled on Harry's necklace, hanging from Louis' neck. It took a few seconds for the rest of the boys to catch sight of the glinting metal.

It caught them all by surprise, except for maybe Liam because he just felt happy for his friend. But Niall stopped in his tracks because no one, no one touched Harry's necklace. Ashton and Luke glanced at each other confusion in their eyes, both remembering an instance when Alexa tried taking Harrys necklace when they had their "thing" and Harry cursing her out.

What game was he playing at now?

Zayn's hand brushed over Liam's side before he raised his eyebrow in a quick manner which only Harry caught. Harry winked in return and grabbed Louis' hand, both groups met each other half way.

"Lou, honestly, warn a person when you won't be in the dorm, you know how many shags I could've gotten in?" Niall teased, but a glared shot at Harry meant they were to discuss something later.

"Hi, Niall." Louis replied blushing.

"Hey Lou!" Dylan said excitedly. He walked forward and wrapped Louis up in a hug. Louis blushed harder than ever, and it took him a moment to pull back and slide back against Harry, who was not looking the least bit happy at the small moment.

"So, Louis huh?" Ashton said. Louis glanced at Harry and gave a tiny nod in the other curly haired man. He remembered him from the first party they has gone through, but he ever got to know their names or payed attention.

"Yes, and you?" Louis asked.

"I'm Ashton and that's Luke." Ashton replied.

"Nice to meet you." Louis replied politely. Harry began to grow impatient, knowing these little shits would get too ask to many questions, or slip up, and he especially hated how Dylan kept looking at Louis. After another moment of silence, Dylan started walking forward to Louis, but Harry intervened. He leaned down and quickly captured Louis' lips with his, grabbing his waist in his strong grip, bringing the younger man closer to him. Louis was a deep red and he quickly pushed away because he was well aware of the 6 other boys watching them. Harry laughed softly and kissed Louis' cheek.

"Nice job Harry, you sure know how to pick them." Luke said, and Harry could tell the double meaning in the simple words. Louis nuzzled his head against Harry's side, biting his lip.

"So it's official huh?" Niall finally said.

"Yes." Louis said and he couldn't stop the smile from coming across his face.

"That's beautiful Lou." Liam said. Everyone nodded in agreement, except Niall who gave a solemn shake of his head before a smile came across his face again.

"We should get going, we have other things to get done." Harry said looking downer Louis,

"okay." Louis replied, smiling.

He waved bye, and both him and harry turned to walk away. "Wait Harry." Niall shouted and he grabbed Harry's arm pulling him back and a little ways away. "What are you starting now Harry?" Niall demanded lowly.

"It's only part of the game." Harry replied before he walked away, grabbing Louis' hand and they both left.

That's what Niall was afraid he'd say.

______

20+ votes, 10 comments! Almost 9k views, and 500 votes thank youuu!

Things to not forget

-the necklace

-the tattoos "who's A and M?"

-the money/ (people who hurt Harry)

-the poems

Share/vote/comment! (short I know, next one will be long, what do you think will happen?)