/16/Money?/

A/N PLEASE READ.

So school will be starting, and I know sometimes I post chapters every few days, but for the sake of my grades...I will definitely update EVERY Friday. And if I can't then, than please don't hate me. It's going to be my junior year aka the hardest. (If you live in America than you know what I mean).

Again this story is going to have alot more chapters, I actually really like it.

Things are going to get...rougher.

Remember this is fiction and I'm pretty sure Harry isn't like this, most of the times unless you know Louis likes it when he gets rough wait what.

._.

Sorry it's short! I had to inform you guys on the change! Also thank you for almost 3k views!

____

Louis woke up wrapped up in Harry's arms. His eyes widened slightly when he realised the position he was in, and exactly where he was, but soon he let it go and just snuggled closer into Harry's hold.

Harry grunted at the sudden movement and he blinked, instinctively his arms wrapped around Louis. He nuzzled his face into the crook of Louis' neck. "Morning love." He said, half asleep it made his voice sound so much lower and thick. "Time to wake up." He whispered.

Louis sighed and turned around so that he was facing Harry full on. Harry's eyes were half shut, and his breath had settled back to an even pace. Louis smiled realising that Harry had fallen back asleep, he pushed Harry's curls back, his thumb hovering over the purple/blue bruise just beneath his right eye, it just barely covered about three inches around his eye. The cut had healed, which made him happy.

Now full awake Louis managed to pry Harry's warm arms away from him. Harry's eyebrows furrowing in confusion as Louis slipped out of the bed. His hands reached out patting the spot Louis had abandoned only to grab hold onto the pillow and bringing it to his chest.

Louis giggled at the action, but turned away and walked toward Harry's dresser where he had discarded his phone and glasses. (Before they had fallen asleep the night before Louis had gone back to the car for the his phone and set it back on the dresser right by his glasses) he clicked on it to see five messages.

3 from his mother.

2 from Liam.

Before he clicked on them he set his phone back down, deciding to brush his teeth. He also needed to change his clothes. He bit his lower lip...would Harry mind?

Of course not, usually it's Harry demanding Louis to wear his clothes or even more provocative selections.

So as quietly as he could, Louis selected a large white shirt, and black shorts. He walked to the bathroom, and found a spare toothbrush underneath Harry's bathroom cabinet. He thought he could use it, he did have to brush his teeth. After doing so, he changed. It wasn't until he walked out of the bathroom did he realise that the shorts were actually boxers. But the shirt did cover most of it so, it wasn't truly noticeable, so it was okay. He walked back to the room, seeing that Harry was still sleeping he grabbed his phone.

He clicked on the ones from his mother.

"Honey I sent over all the files that you need to open up the bank account there. I sent them two days ago and I was informed that they arrived at your dorm anyways." September 28th 11:32 Pm

"Louis Tomlinson did you get the papers?" Today 8:54 AM

"If you did just use the codes located on the top of the letters I sent as well. Also your sisters sent some goods as well! They miss you xx. Call me, as soon as you withdraw or whenever you can! Keep up the good work love! Xx" Today 9:15 am.