/20/Not Sure/

____

A/n IMPORTANT

Wattpad is pissing me off?!

Some of my chapters aren't showing? In the story and in my works.

Why?!

I just added chapter 19 (if you still cant see that one but can see this one) onto this one, this is part 19 and 20.

Wattpad get your shit together!

I mean...there's barely any smut in here so far?!

Anyways on a good note, 7k reads asdfghjkl and almost 800 fans.

Thank you!

The Walking Dead's on tonight! Finally!

20 votes, 10 comments.

_____

Louis woke up the next day, ready to head out to his first class as usual. Except for some reason he noticed that things were anything but.

He walked to his dresser and looked at his clothing, it was all loose, plain colours of clothing. Some white shirts here, some blue jeans there.

It was so boring.

Was he always this boring?

So he did something he never thought he would ever do(during the day), Niall came out of the bathroom, a towel around his waist and Louis said, "Can I borrow some clothes?"

_

Looks, that's all Louis seems to notice as he walks from class to class. Why are the girls eyeing him like that?

One even winked at him.

He felt cold, Niall had lent him a grey cut off shirt, and some black tight skinny jeans that he barely managed to pull over his arse.

He was just making his way to his physics class when something grabbed him from the side pushing him against the red brick building.

He looked up to meet Harry's dark green eyes who looked him up and down. Louis fluttered his eyes to look down, "Yes?" He asked.

"Skip class with me?" Harry asked, his voice dangerously low.

"W-what. I c-can't!" Louis told him, already worrying about being late. Harry cocked his head to the side, biting his lower lip. He leaned down and blew softly into Louis' ear.

"Come on Lou." He said, biting down on Louis' ear softly.

"T-that's wrong though." Louis said trying to change the subject, he didn't want to skip class he really didn't. Harry pressed his hips against Louis' who gasped at the feeling.

"Need you." Harry whispered beside his ear. Louis' stomach fluttered at his words, but he was still hesitant.

Harry pulled back and grabbed Louis' hand with his own, pulling him towards the parking lot. Louis didn't look back as he walked fast with keeping up with Harry's footsteps.

"Harry." Louis said but Harry didn't turn towards him not until they were in the lot where his car was. Louis eyed the shiny black surface, as Harry grabbed him by the waist and pushed him harshly against the door. Not waisting any time in crushing his lips against Louis'.

Louis kissed back, trying to slow down the kiss but Harry wasn't having that. He grinded his clothed cock against Louis' whose head fell back against the surface of the window at the feeling.