.:Part 18:.

Karley: Okay, guys I'm I never fully explained the voting for the songs. Okay, the voting will continue until Part 25, okay I'll give you a sorta spoiler. On part 25, before Amy goes on to sing there will be a cliffhanger. So when part 25 comes out that will be the time you will be able to vote. So which ever song has the most votes, Amy will sing. If you don't know the songs go back to the previous chapter and check them out. Now, I know there are some people who can't comment below, so if you want you can private message mee your vote. Now, lets just stop this boring lecture and continue where we left off. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shadow's POV

        My band walks into the studio with all of their equipment.''Hey sup guys,'' I say, fist pounding Scourge.''Hey nice to see ya' bro. So why did you call us here?'' Asks Scourge.''Well, we are going to be in a Singing Contest at school.'' Their jaws go slack, but they pull themselves together.''So, what are we going to sing?'' Asks, Manic. I smirk,''Hmmm, I was thinking about 'Angel With a Shotgun' by the Cab. What do you gys think?'' They all nod their heads in approval, and I smile.

        We all set our stuff up and get the track of the song set up,''Okay, are you guys ready,'' I ask standing at the mic. They all nod their heads and Karley hits play on the stereo, the music starts and we all soon start to play......

''(I'm an angel with a shotgun, shotgun, shotgun,

Angel with a shotgun, shotgun, shotgun...)

Get out your guns, battle's begun,
Are you a saint or a sinner?
If love's a fight, then I shall die,
With my heart on a trigger.

They say before you start a war,
you better know what you're fighting for.
Well baby, you are all that I adore,
if love is what you need, a soldier I will be.

I'm an angel with a shotgun,
fighting 'til the war's won,
I don't care if heaven won't take me back.
I'll throw away my faith, babe, just to keep you safe.
Don't you know you're everything I have?
And I wanna live, not just survive,
Tonight.

Sometimes to win, you've got to sin,
don't mean I'm not a believer.
And Major Tom will sing along.
Yeah, they still say I'm a dreamer.

They say before you start a war,
you better know what you're fighting for.
Well baby, you are all that I adore,
if love is what you need, a soldier I will be.

I'm an angel with a shotgun,
fighting 'til the war's won,
I don't care if heaven won't take me back.
I'll throw away my faith, babe, just to keep you safe.
Don't you know you're everything I have?
and I wanna live, not just survive,
Tonight.

ooooohhhhhhh, oooohhhhh whoa whoa whooaaaa (4x)
(I'm an angel with a shotgun shotgun shotgun)

I'm an angel with a shotgun..
fighting 'til the wars won..
I don't care if heaven won't take me back...

I'm an angel with a shotgun,
fighting 'til the war's won,
I don't care if heaven won't take me back.
I'll throw away my faith, babe, just to keep you safe.
Don't you know you're everything I have?
(I'm an angel with a shotgun)
..and I want to live, not just survive, tonight.
(Live, not just survive)
And I'm gonna hide, hide, hide my wings tonight.

They say before you start a war,
you better know what you're fighting for.
Well baby, you are all that I adore,
if love is what you need, a soldier I will be.......''

             The song ends and we all set our instruments down, and walk over to Karley and Sonic.

        ''OMG! THAT WAS AWESOME!!'' Yells Karley, Scourge smirks and winks at her. Karley's face turns pink,''Thanks Red,'' Scourge says.''Anyway, what about Maka is she going to be in it?'' I ask and at that moment she walks into the room,''Yup, I'm going to be in it. But my song is a secret and I already know it by heart. So I'm already ahead of you idiots.'' Karley glares at Maka,''Maka, it takes a idiot to know an idiot. So you shouldn't be saying (s word).'' Maka scoffed and left the room while we 'oooed.'

        Like 30 seconds later, Amy walks into the room.''Hey guys whats u-,'' Amy was cut short by my band,''HOLY (S WORD)!! YOUR THE CHICK THAT BEAT THE (S WORD) OUTTA BUNNY!!'' They yell. Amy sighs,''And what of it? Are you all going to do something about it........

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Karley: HOLY CRAPPERS! Is Amy gonna beat the shiznits outta of Scourge, Manic, and Knuckles!? Find out next time!! :P