.:Part 34:.

Karley: Hey guys! I'm updating again! Whoo hoo! You know what...I realized I haven't given this fanfiction a SINGLE author's note. O_O Say thank you <___< Because there have been times where I just wanna forget the chapter and just give you an author's note, but instead I just leave a paragraph like this at the top of the chapter. By the way, I have some bad news about my Jelsa fanfiction. I have lost my inspiration for this fanfic and I have no ideas for it, so I'm going to delete it and maybe I'll bring it back one day better than ever! So I'm sorry to everyone who have been waiting for it to come back from being on hold. OKAY! I MUST CONTINUE! 

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy's POV 

We walk out of the music room and walk back into the living room. The tears had already dried up, and had smiles on our faces. Then all of a sudden Shadow and Sonic ran in groaning, I narrowed my eyes in annoyance.''What is it?'' They just sigh and shake their heads,''It's just that we're kinda disappointed that you won't be performing in the competition next Friday.'' I groan and face palm, I should have realized this was coming.''You can't convince me, so don't even try.'' Shadow then smirked,''Oh Rose, but if you don't I might have to reveal that secret you told me about.''

My eyes widen and then narrow, I growl and stand up in front of him.''You wouldn't dare, you (bas word).'' He just continues smirking even though I was obviously towering over him.''I would dare, so participate or your secret is out.'' My face turns impassive and I just smirk, he thinks he can black mail me he might as well be an idiot.''If you do then I won't EVER talk to you again.'' Shadow's face then turns scared,''N-Never mind. You don't have to!'' I grin in triumph,''Good boy. Make sure to to think twice before trying to black mail me.'' I then walk out of the room and up to my bedroom.

I swear, sometimes I just want to knock all of his teeth out. But either way, it doesn't matter really. I'm performing anyway, but I can't tell them that. I sigh in frustration as I walk into my room and slam the door shut behind me, this time I lock it. I go into my bathroom and start filling up the bath tub, I then leave and walk into my closet. I might as well take a bath, I got nothing else to do. I grab some clothes (Underwear, black sweat pants, a white tank, blue hoodie, and some white socks.) and head back into the bathroom. I shut the door and lock it, I head lay my clothes onto the counter and start to undress...

------------------------ After Her Bath

I jump out and wrap a towel around me. I let the water out of the tub and start to dry off. I put on my clothes and walk out, I walk to my dresser and put my hair up in a low bun. I throw my hood over my head and walk out of my room. I head down to the kitchen and see Sonic there alone sitting on the island eating a bag of oreos.''Oh, what's up Rose?'' I say nothing and just grab a bag of doritos from one of the cabinets.''Hey...are you okay?'' I just sigh,''I guess..but it just ticks me off how Shadow was trying to black mail me. But then again, I would probably do the same thing.'' Sonic shakes his head and walks over to me.

''I also helped with the idea so, don't put all the blame on him. We just wanted to help you out, we thought if you showed everyone at school your talent...that maybe they would change their point of view on you.'' I smiled slightly,''Well thanks Sonic. I appreciate it, wanna go watch some anime with me?'' Sonic grins,''Sure. Let's get this party started!!'' I laugh and we run upstairs to my room. He hops onto my bed while I grab the remote to the TV and controller to the Xbox360. I hop up beside him and we lay sit criss cross apple sauce on the edge of the bed. I turn the TV and Xbox on, I go to Netflix and go to the Anime category.

''Okay, so which anime?'' He looks at the choices and then grins.''How about we watch the 4th Bleach Movie?'' I nod and turn it on. I grab my bag of chips and open it up as the movie starts.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ In the Middle of the Movie

Sonic's POV

This movie is awesome, I'm into it, but not as much as Rose. All of a sudden she grabs the controller and pauses the movie,''Whatcha' doing?'' She hops off the bed and heads for the door,''Going to go get something to drink. Want something?'' I nod,''A Mountain Dew? Please?'' She nods and and walks out. I look around her room and notice all the posters and drawings on the walls. I look up to the high ceiling and I finally notice the huge chandelier, it was black and with clear crystals. I looked around some more and noticed that her room is only a tad different than Karley's. Karley has more bookshelves and was different colors. 

Soon the door opened and Rose walked in with drinks, but Shadow and Karley behind her.''They wouldn't shut up,'' she says, clearly annoyed.''Well, I wanna watch too.'' Shadow said crossing his arms pouting,''Same here.'' Karley said, jumping up on the bed beside me. Rose sighed and Shadow jumps up on the bed as well, Rose also following. Rose started the movie again and we watched the rest of it...but with a little bit of arguing...

___________________________

Karley: ALRIGHT! THAT'S THE END OF THIS CHAPTER! THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING! TIL NEXT TIME, HUN BUNS!! c: