.:Part 33:.

Karley: Hey guys! Sorry it's been like a week since I last updated, but I'm back! Anyway, about the Nalu story, I having SUCH a hard time trying to pick a name for it. Think you could help me? Also! Do NOT forget I need at least 10 votes on it and I only need 3 more!! Okay, now let's continue with the story shall we? c:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Amy's POV 

We rush back into the house and pant. Dang I hope I don't get in trouble for that beating I gave Jet and his crew. We walk into the living room and air gets caught in our throats.''AND JUST WHERE DID YOU THREE GO TO!?'' Maka yells furiously, I chuckle nervously.''Well, we left and went to go visit Ms. Vanilla. Rose wasn't feeling well so we thought we should get her some fresh air and away from school.'' Shadow answers for me, I always wonder how my real name never slips from his lips when we are in a conversation with others.

Maka 'hmps' and just stomps upstairs.''Don't worry, she's just disappointed that you didn't invite her.'' Karley answers with a shrug, I just sigh and walk upstairs and into my bedroom. I hope that's the only case here, I don't want to sadden or make Maka angry. Then again she usually stays angry, well sometimes I suppose. I open my door and shut it, I make my way to my bed and plop down on it with a heavy sigh. I am officially tired, today was pretty exciting. I almost revealed my appearance to Shadow, I beat Jet and his gang, and etc etc. Hm, I sit up and grab my laptop from my side table. I turn it on and go to YouTube, I go and put on my Nightcore Playlist and let it start to play. I get back up and head over to my dresser and pull open a drawer.

I grab my binder full of paper and grab a led pencil. I hurry back over to my bed and open my binder up, I was about to start drawing...but of course someone runs in.''HEY! ROSE, ROSE, ROSE!'' Sonic yells, I narrow my eyes.''What?'' I say flatly, with no emotion but annoyance.''Why do ya' gotta be cooped up in here? Why can't you come and help up with our song?'' I sigh and slam my binder shut, I pause my music and turn the laptop on sleep. I get up and push past him and walk down to the music room/studio. Sonic follows behind me with a grin, I 'tch' in annoyance as we walk into the room.

I first go to the equipment fixed up to where it will play the song I wish to sing. I then walk into the other room and I  push Shadow off the stool.''WHAT THE (F WORD)!?'' I gesture for Sonic to start the song, which he obliges to, but confused. The music starts and I sit down on the stool, I bring the mic closer and get ready to sing...

''Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave
How can I love when I'm afraid
To fall
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt
Suddenly goes away somehow..''

Shadow and Sonic had their eyes wide in shock and surprise, but I don't pay attention and continue on singing.

''One step closer

I have died every day
waiting for you
Darlin' don't be afraid
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more

Time stands still
beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything
Take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath,
Every hour has come to this

One step closer

I have died every day
Waiting for you
Darlin' don't be afraid
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more...''

I noticed by then Karley and Maka had walked in, also shocked and surprised, I think I saw tears at the sides of their eyes.

''And all along I believed
I would find you
Time has brought
Your heart to me
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more

One step closer
One step closer

I have died every day
Waiting for you
Darlin' don't be afraid,
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more

And all along I believed
I would find you
Time has brought
Your heart to me
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more....''

They clapped and cheered, I blushed darkly. Maybe this was a bad idea, I get up and walk back in with Shadow in behind. I look down as they continued giving me compliments, Maka walked towards me and suddenly pulled me into a hug. My eyes were wide with shock as Maka's body suddenly started shaking, I smiled slightly though and hugged her back. Karley joined in and hugged them both tightly as they cried silently. I nod my heads towards the door to tell the boys to leave for awhile. They nod and leave quietly.

We sink down to the floor hugging each other in silence, I swear they can be such drama queens. But, I still love them for it....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shadow's POV 

Sonic and I sit down outside against the wall. We smile at each other and chuckle,''I didn't know they would break down in tears.'' Sonic says, amused.''Well, that's girls for ya'. But I don't doubt it, I would probably cry too if I was in their situation.'' Sonic nods,''Yeah. I'm glad that I got to hear Rose sing, she has a beautiful voice. She should sign up for the competition, but we already know she'll say no.'' I nod in agreement,''Got that right. She's as stubborn as an ox.'' We laugh at that one, I get up and motion for Sonic to follow.

We walk to kitchen and grab a bottle of Gatorade out of the fridge, Sonic jumps up and sits on the kitchen island.''Hmm, maybe we could convince Rose to participate....'' We then look at each other with mischievous grins, this is going to be good. 

############################################

Karley: CLIFFHANGER! Okay, don't forget to go to my Nalu Trailer and give a vote! Also, please leave a suggestion for the title, I already have 3 picked out:

 Secret of the Hidden Wizard
New Guild Mate
The Last Celestial Wizard

Please choose wisely or suggest another, I do plan on making a sequel for this if it is successful and you guys wish for another! THANKS HUN BUNS! TIL NEXT TIME! SEE YA'! :p