.:Part 1:.

ME: THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!! SHADAMY: MYSTERY HIGH LOVE!! WHOO HOO!! Yeah, now I'm going to change the personality of Amy up a bit, she isn't going to be shy; nope, zero. I think it will make it more interesting, especially when Shadow gets her to start talking.

Eh hem, I present to you the very first part of Shadamy: Mystery High Love.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amy's POV

Another day of school, where I'm ignored. My name is Amy Marie Rose, 17 years old, 6'1 tall, around a hundred pounds, well, that's just the basics. In my opinion, I'm one of the ignored, I-don't care people in the school that I go to, Chaos High. Everyone ignores me, well I ignore them; I always just stay away from the idiots. Let's just say I'm a very sane person, but anti-social to others, well mostly kids at school.

I have two sisters, Maka Marine Rose and Karley Lunar Rose. Maka is the popular one, Karley kind of is, but is sorta like me and ignores people; she still has a lot of friends though. We don't have any parents they died like six years ago, Maka and Karley were sorta okay when they died, like they weren't as affected. Well, I was I just became anti-social and shut a lot of people out; not my sisters very much or they would just get it outta me. Well, since we don't have any parents we live by ourselves in our giant mansion.

Yes we are rich, but it doesn't buy happiness; maybe for Maka though. Maka spends the most money, mostly on clothes, sometimes a few new guns. Yes she has guns, she practices, because she wants to be a 'double agent' even though she isn't old enough yet. Karley and me spend like about the same, books, but I secretly buy weapons........a lot. Anyway, moving on to what I'm doing. I get up out of my bed and head into the bathroom, we have our own bathrooms.

I get undressed and turn the shower on and hop in.

--------------------------------------------------------

I turn the shower off and squeeze as much water as I can out of my hair; I have really long hair, it stops mid-thigh. I take a towel and wrap my hair and then grab another and wrap it around me. I do this every time I take a shower, so I won't wet the wood floors much and ruin them. I bend over and take the towel off my head and start drying my hair; I try to dry it as much as I can so I won't wet my clothes and then after I can dry my hair with my secret Chaos Emerald.

I stop drying my hair and sling the towel over the railing of the shower and walk back into my bedroom. I have a pretty big bedroom, but Maka has the biggest; also the most closets. Karley and I only have one big walk in closet while Maka has a closet for everything, pretty stupid if you ask me. I walk into my closet and start looking for what to wear today, I usually wear things that hide me entirely; skinny jeans, converse, tee shirt, hoodie, stuff like that. NO ONE knows what I look like, but Maka and Karley; sadly they don't know what I look like now because I always keep my hood on, head down.

I pick out white skinny jeans, black tight tee shirt, a light grey areo. hoodie, and black converse. I quickly put my clothes on, yes I like being quick so I'll be at school when it's almost empty; I just hate being around them idiots. I fix my hair to where it will be hidden in my hoodie, I don't want to even give someone a hint on what I look like; I just have trust issues with people that I don't know. I put my hood over my head and walk out of the closet and walk over to the side of my bed. I keep my canvas book bag by bed always, I don't know why it's just something that I grew into doing. Anyway, I grab my bag and sling it over my shoulder and start my way out of my bedroom.

------------------------------------------------

I walk into the kitchen and grab myself an apple, I'm not hungry and I don't want to run into my sisters this morning; I set my bag down on a stool. I take out my IPhone 7 and check the time, 6:55. We have to be at school by 7:30, so I guess I'll eat more than an apple, plus my sisters usually wake up at 7:10. I put my apple down and walk to the freezer and take out the box of Eggos blue berry waffles, I love these and I know it's not exactly for teens, but whatever. I take out four waffles and grab a plate from the closest cabinet, and set my waffles on the plate. I put them in the microwave and set it on a minute.

While I wait for my waffles I grab a cup and get myself some orange juice; I usually drink orange juice for breakfast instead of milk, but sometimes I'll get both. The microwave dings signaling my waffles are done, I go to the microwave and take out my plate. I sit down on a stool by the kitchen island and start eating my breakfast, I eat pretty quickly but still take my time.

I finish my breakfast, when I was about to put my dishes into the sink Karley walks into the kitchen.''Good morning Amy,'' she says happily, I nodd in response and put my head down lower and put my dishes in the sink. I look over Karley's attire: light blue skinny jeans, black long sleeve shirt/off the shoulder with 'love' in white cursive, black converse, and her long red hair in a high pony tail reaching her behind.''Nice outfit,'' I say lowly, she turns around quickly, shocked,''T-thanks,'' she says, nervously.

I grab my bag off the stool and raise my fingers in peace, then walk out of the kitchen. I check the time and see it's 7:15, school starts in fifteen minutes. I quickly run to the front door of the mansion and grab my skateboard and take off out of the mansion. I ride my skateboard as fast as I can, which is pretty darn fast; I could ride my hover board, but not today. I look around and see a couple cars on the road, going faster than me, and the people inside laughing at ME.

So, they wanna laugh, they won't be laughing after this. I speed up, faster than the cars, which are going past 60 MPH, they stop laughing and stare in disbelief. I chuckle lightly, and go faster, doing a few tricks on the way.

----------------------------------------

I make it in front of the school in five minutes flat, I jump off my skateboard and secretly make it disappear. One of my secrets, no one knows what happened for me to have this power........and other powers as well. I start my way through the doors of the school and see at least over fifty people are in the hallway, greattt. I roll my eyes and go to my locker and get my books out, I swear these lockers are wayyy too small, but I can deal with it of course. But, if your like Maka and other really popular kids, you get yourself bigger lockers. Luckily for me I don't have anyone around my locker, every other kid that gets a locker next to mine either gets a new one or doesn't have one at all.

I guess they think I'm weird and not worth any of their time to even be around, lucky me. Catch the sarcasm there? Anyway, this day is really going to suck, I can feel it. I shut my locker and make my way to my first class......this is going to be a long day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

ME: OMG, MY FIRST PART!!! I know it was kind of boring, but it'll get better, especially by part 5. Yep, that's the part where Shadow and Amy meet, YAY!!!! Anyway, I hope y'all liked it, please comment and vote :)