.:Part 31:.

Karley: It's almost 12 am!! AHH! Okay, so this one is a rush job. I was so tired today every time I got around to this I almost fell asleep. We I better hurry with this, so let's continue!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Amy's POV 

The door slams open and I'm cut off short, I turn around and see standing behind Shadow was Sonic.''WHY DID YA'LL DITCH SCHOOL, WITHOUT ME!??!'' He whines like a child, I sigh a breath of relief. I actually wasn't ready to pull back my hood, so thank youuu Sonic.''Sorry, I didn't feel like staying there for another second, so Shadow suggested us skipping and I just had to say yes.'' I say, Sonic just nods.''Well, you shouda' came and got me. I love skipping school, only because I get to run around and not sit in a desk most of the day.''

I chuckle along with Shadow, that's just like Sonic. He hates staying in one place for so long that he just loses it and takes off without a second thought.''How about we go over to Ms. Vanilla's cafe? She has the best cookies,'' says Sonic with excitement evident in his voice. I laugh and nod,''Let's do it. I love Ms. Vanilla, she is such a wonderful lady.'' Shadow nods with a small smile,''Yes. She also raised a sweet daughter.'' Sonic just groans,''WE GET IT! LET'S JUST HURRY AND GET GOING, I WANT COOKIES!'' Sonic dashes out of the room, I giggle.

''He's lively and impatient as ever. Let's get going, I don't want to hear anymore nagging out of him.'' Says Shadow, with a big grin on his face. I swear, I heard rumors about 3 years ago about how Shadow was an emo and anti-social guy who was rude to everyone that approached him. Now he's a big smiley guy that gets all the girls head over heels for him. Weird if ya' ask me, I nod and we head out of my room and towards the door leading out of the house. Sonic was tapping his foot impatiently,''What took you love birds so long? Were ya'll making out real quick or something?'' 

I blush and shake my head rapidly,''N-no! Of course not! And where in the world did you get the idea we were ''love birds'' from?'' Sonic just laughs,''No reason. Now let's get a going!'' He dashes out the door with Shadow and I following in behind.

#####################################

Sonic's POV (Yay!! ;3)

We walk into the cafe and see not many people are here today, well it is the middle of the day after all. We all take a seat by the window and start talking about random things. Some arguments over what is better than this, who is faster than who, and etc. Most of the time though Rose was quiet, she really didn't say much just sat quietly, staring into space. It got sorta irritating after a while, but I didn't say anything to her. I don't want to get my teeth knocked out. 

Soon after about 15 minutes of chatting Ms. Vanilla comes over smiling.''Hey kids, aren't you all supposed to be in school?'' Shadow just nods,''We are, but Rose wasn't feeling all that well..so Sonic and I are now trying to feel better.'' Ms. Vanilla nods,''Well Rose dear, you're going to be here on Friday aren't you? It's Wednesday and I was just needing to know if you were going to show up.'' Rose nods,''Of course I'm coming! I can never turn you down Ms. Vanilla.''

Ms. Vanilla smiles,''Well tell me what you would all like today.'' I then perk up,''Can I get some chocolate chip cookies, pleaseee?'' I say excitedly, Ms. Vanilla nods with a smile and writes it down on her note pad.''What about you Shadow?'' She asks, Shadow sighs.''I guess maybe some blueberry scones and a cup of coffee?'' Ms. Vanilla nods and turns to Rose.''And you dear?'' Rose looks at her and nods.''Some hot coco please?'' Ms. Vanilla then writes it down and heads off back into the kitchen. 

I turn to Rose and put on a confused look, what's up with her today? She's stranger than usual, she's more quiet and not too long ago she started talking more. I tap her on the shoulder and turns her head to face me.''Yeah Sonic?'' I then groan,''What's up with you today? You're acting so gloomy.'' She chuckles,''I guess I am. I just have a bad feeling for some reason.'' I just nod and notice Ms. Vanilla come back with our orders. She hands them out and smiles.''Thank you Ms. Vanilla, we appreciate it.'' Rose says, giving her a twenty dollar bill in the process.

Ms. Vanilla nods,''Your welcome deary.'' She then walks over to another table of people that called her over. Then we start chowing down, well Rose drinking it down. After we were done eating the door to the cafe opened and sorta slammed. We turn to look who it was and see it was Jet, Storm, and Wave. Crap, these guys are bad news. Their supposedly one of the bad gangs in our school.

Soon their reputation lives up to it's name, they then plop themselves and prop their feet on the table. Jet then rudely yells,''Ha! Aye, woman! Get me and my friends some black coffee will ya'?!'' Ms. Vanilla just huffs in annoyance.''I shall do no such thing with you and your ''friends'' rude attitude. You will act civil in my cafe or else.'' Jet gets up growling and towers a bit over Ms. Vanilla.''Or else what?'' My attention was so attached to what was going on that the screech of Rose's chair startled me. She stood up, leaning onto the table, her hands keeping her propped up.

''Or else, you'll deal with me. I will not allow someone to disrespect Ms. Vanilla. She is a kind woman and needs to be treated with respect and love. So don't come up into her cafe like you own the place and go right on to ordering her around!'' Rose was pissed and it was obvious by her tone of voice and the fact she had curled her hands into fists.

Jet just laughs,''I would like to see you do something girly!'' He then grabs Ms. Vanilla by the neck and in that moment I knew Rose had SNAPPED.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Karley: CLIFFHANGER! Okay, I'm like 2 or 3 minutes late, but eh. Anyway, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT! AND WHAT IS AMY GOING TO DO TO JET!? TIL NEXT TIME AND DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT THE NALU TRAILER, I WON'T START ON IT TIL I GET AT LEAST 10 VOTES! SEE YA' HUN BUNS! :p