.:Part 10:.

Karley: Hey guys, sorry I took so long. Anyways, I hope you all are liking this story so far...I don't really know if it's the best story ever, but I guess it's pretty good. Also, I was wanting to ask you guys if you want me to move the Shadamy: The Epic NEW Love and Ask & Dare Shadamy & Friends earlier.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amy's POV

I walked into the school building and went straight towards the restroom. My bun was aggravating the tar outta me, I looked around and saw no one was around. I quickly pulled my hood down and took my bun out. I then put my hood back on, stuffing my hair into my hoodie.

I walk out of the restroom and head to my locker.

I take the things I need out and shut my locker, I turn around and come face to face with Shadow.''(D'It Word), did you HAVE to do that? It hurt like crap,'' I notice that his right eye is twitching in anger. I just shrug and start walking away,''HEY WAIT!'' He runs up beside me and grins,''Hey, I was wondering....if I could sit with you at lunch today,'' I just nod once. Shadow grins bigger,''Awesome! See ya later!'' With that being said he runs off towards his class.

Soon the halls begin to fill with students, I quickly walk to my class.

---------------------------------------------

Lunch Time

I walk into the lunch room and grab myself an apple and powerade, I pay for it and walk to the door leading outside. Before I could open the door Shadow steps in front of me,''Hey Rose, glad I caught ya,'' I just sigh. I walk past him and out the door, he follows me under the Cherry blossom tree.

I sit down and start eating my apple and lean against the tree. Shadow sits down beside me and starts eating,''So is that all you eat for lunch everyday,'' he asks. I nod and open my powerade and start drinking.''Well, can I tell you something....just please don't get angry,'' I nod and turn to look at him.''Well, I know about your parents passing away...'' my eyes widen. How did he know? Did he ask Karley or Maka?''I want you to know that your parents wouldn't like how you shut people out....they'd want you to be happy.''

I sigh and nod,''Just because your parents are gone doesn't mean you can't be happy, I know your still in pain. I have been through the same, I lost my best friend a long time ago. But I continued on, knowing she'd want me to be happy. You know your only making your sisters pain worse.'' I let my eyes grow huge, I look down at my feet,''They lost their parents and which are yours too, but they don't want to lose their sister.'' I nod and take a deep breath,''I never knew I was causing them pain,'' I say quietly.

I have finally spoken to someone other than myself and sisters, and it feels pretty good. I look back at Shadow and see his eyes are wide with shock. But soon go back to normal size, he smiles a real smile,''I knew I'd get you to talk at some point. So will you tell me your real name.'' I chuckle,''It's Amy, Amy Rose....

------------------------------

Karley: OMG!! AMY FINALLY SPOKE TO SHADOW!! YAY!! I hope you liked it, I know it wasn't very long, but I hope you still liked it. :)