.:Part 3:.

I'm sorry I haven't updated lately, I've been having my bedroom redone so I've been occupied. Anyway, moving on with the story.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Amy's POV

I walk into the poetry room and take my seat in the very back of the class, I look around the room and see everyone is here. I hear a few people talk about Shadow and how he is, well amazing and everything good about him. The teacher walks into the classroom and silences everyone, her name is Ms. Vanilla, she is a rabbit with a daughter named Cream. Their very nice people, but can be mean when angry or upset,''Good morning class, today I would like you to write a poem about what you think of your school and what it means to you.''

Everyone groans in response but gets started anyway on the poem; I take out a pencil and paper and start writing. Mostly about how the school is chaotic, acceptable, and its Chaos beauty. Yes, the school is the colors of the Chaos Emeralds; very beautiful and uncommon to other schools. The floors of the school is a white marble and so is the ceiling, the walls however and the lockers are Chaos Emeralds colors in rainbow order.

But the outside of the school looks normal, disguising the school's beauty. Yeah, I know I'm thinking formally, it's just the way I feel about the school's appearance. I finish my poem and walk up to the teacher and give it to her and start walking back to my seat, but someone trips me, causing me to fall. Everyone starts laughing while I pick myself off the ground, the teacher walks to me and sees if I'm alright,''EVERYONE YOU HAVE DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL!'' She yells, pointing at everyone, but me in the classroom.

Everyone groans and knocks their heads onto their desks in frustration, some grumbling about skipping it. I nodd to the teacher to tell her I'm alright, I walk back to my desk and sit back down, with my head down. Why does everyone treat me this way? Is it because I isolate myself? Is it because I'm different? Or is it because I'm alone and that makes me a easy target? I guess I'll just live with it, I would maybe make myself visible, but I'll only make the school more chaotic.

''Alright class dismissed early for lunch, since your all going to be bullies to innocent,'' Ms. Vanilla says, sitting down in her chair. We all gather our things and exit the classroom, I exit last and walk to my locker and put all my things away. I walk with my head down towards the lunchroom, everyone is already here. I go and grab an apple and head to the other side of the lunchroom where the door leading to outside. I see Shadow and his friends sitting in their area of the lunchroom talking and just having fun.

I see out of the corner of my eye Shadow looking at me, I just roll my eyes and walk out into the back yard of the school. I'm the only one who ever comes out here, they all think their too good to come out here. I take a seat down under the huge cherry blossom tree and start eating my Apple.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shadow's POV Lunchroom

I sit with all my friends (Scourge, Rouge, Sally, Sonic, Knuckles) not really talking much. I look around for that girl named Rose, I eat some of my burger and finally see her; carrying an apple with her head down. I look at her watching her go outside, no one ever goes outside; I watch her sit down under the cherry blossom tree and start eating her Apple. I wonder what her name is, but if I ever bump into her I better keep my bad boy image.

-------------------------

ME: Oh Shadow, you idiot

Amy: I agree completely