.:Part 16:.

Karley: Hey guys, I hope you had a AWESOME Thanksgiving!! I know mine was pretty good, so I want everyone to know that Shadamy: The Epic NEW Love 2 is coming out in 5 days!!! Also, the same with the Ask & Dare. YAY!!! I hope your all excited I know I am! So lets celebrate by continuing where we left off.

-------------------------------

Shadow's POV

I wake up to find Amy leaning over me, I jump up and look around.''What?'' She asks, I look up at her,''Where's everyone else?'' She sighs,''Their in the kitchen, oh and look in the mirror,'' she walks out of the room. I get up and look in the mirror in the hallway, my eyes start twitching. Payback was written on my forehead in pink, a blue mustache was written under my nose, and written in purple was circled around my mouth and to the side it says turd goes here.

''SONIC!!!!'' I yell, I run into the kitchen and find everyone there eating.''Oh hey Shadow, nice look,'' says Maka. I growl, Sonic chuckles. I walk over to him and punch him out of his stool. He almost hit the ground, but Karley caught him.''WHAT THE (H WORD) SHADOW!!??'' Yells, Sonic. I point to my face, Sonic laughs.''I DIDN'T DO THAT!! HAHAHAHA, KARLEY DID!!'' Karley then drops Sonic and starts to laugh nervously.

''Umm, look at the time....I gotta go. SEE YA!!'' She runs out of the room, leaving a grey skid mark. I growl, I walk over to the sink and wash the marker off my face.''I'll go see about her,'' says Sonic, walking out of the room. Amy walks over to me and backslaps me,''WTF!? WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?'' She then grabs me by my ear and pulls me out of the room,''Ow OW OW!!'' I say she lets go of my ear,''Why did you post that picture?''

I then widen my eyes, oh crap.''Because I thought it would be funny,'' she takes her phone out and shows me the comments and likes on the picture,''Whoaa, over 1 million likes,'' I grin,''Yes, but the comments aren't very happy.'' She shows me the comments......and they weren't very happy about what I did. I then frown,''Opps........that's bad.'' I say sadly. She puts her phone away, I hang my head in guilt.

I then feel fingers under my chin, she lifts my head and looks at me. I blush darkly.''Don't worry, just delete the post. No one has shared it yet.'' She lets go of my chin, I nod and pull out my phone and delete the photo. She then nods,''Good, now come on. I have to show you something.'' She then starts walking away, I get up and follow after her. I then after awhile of walking notice we're going to her room. I blush darkly and see that we stop at her door.

She opens the the door, I follow in after her. I gasp, her room looks awesome.....she has high ceilings.

Her walls are red with white and black stripes, hard wood floors, a queen size bed, posters all over her walls even on the ceilings! I could go on, but no. Amy goes over to her bed and pulls a big box out from under it. I walk over to her, she turns to me and hands it over.''Here, I wanted to give this to my father for his birthday...but I never got the chance. I want you to have it. Open it,'' I open the box and find black and red gear. My eyes widen,''Whoa, this is awesome! Where did you get it?'' She chuckles,''An old friend of mine.''

I smile, I set the gear down and hug her. At first she tenses up, but she hugs back,''Thanks Amy,'' I say,''Your welcome.'' I pull away and pick the gear back up. I turn it on and jump on,''ALRIGHT LETS DO THIS!!'' I take off out of Amy's room on the gear.''WHOO HOO!!'' I was having fun, but I had to stop. Amy stepped in front of me out of no where, I slowed down and finally stopped.

She was about to say something but Karley and Sonic came running into the room,''OMG!!'' Yells Karley,''What is it?'' I ask,''We just learned that there was going to be a Mystery Singing Competition at our school soon!'' Yells Sonic,''Well good for you, so Rose can I be in it pleaseeeee?'' Asks Karley. Amy nods and walks away.''What's up with her?'' Asks Sonic,''Oh she's just being emo again, let's go look at songs guys.'' I say, we all nod and Karley leads us away to a music room......

----------------------------------

Karley: Hey guys, so it looks like a competition is coming out. And I wonder what Amy is going to do, what will it lead to? This probably was boring, but I tried. Anyway, remember the Sequel to Shadamy: The Epic NEW Love and Ask & Dare is coming out in 5 days!!!