.:Part 26:. ~1

Karley: I SWEAR I AM A HORRIBLE PERSON!! I KEEP FRICKIN' LEAVING YOU GUYS!! I GOT TO CONTINUE WITH THIS THOUGH SO LET'S CONTINUE BECAUSE THIS IS ABOUT TO GET REAL!!!!! :D (Also this is going to have 2 parts, this chapter)

###############

Shadow's POV

I wake up in my room and groan. I'm still tired from yesterday, we stayed up to 2 in the morning to finish practicing. Today is the competition and it starts at 6 p.m, I look at my clock and see it is 10:48 a.m. I get out of bed and scratch my head, I better take a shower....to be honest I haven't had one in two days. Ugh, I've been too busy to even take a freakin' shower. I sigh as I start my way into my bathroom to take a shower..

@@@@

I hop out of the shower and try to dry myself off, I get it done pretty well so I go to get my clothes on. (White Tee shirt, blue jeans, his regular shoes) After I got done dressing I go down stairs to make me some breakfast , which seems to be a daily routine that I do by myself. I make my usual breakfast of eggs, toast, and some milk. I quickly finish, which happens rarely, and start off out of the house. I wonder what I'll do til the competition tonight..go see Amy? Yeah, I'll just go see how she's doing...

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

I stop in front of her door and see a note. I pull it off and start to read the beautiful hand writing.

Dear whoever shows up,

Maka, Karley, and I (Rose), have gone shopping at the mall for the upcoming competition tonight. We won't be back until around 2 p.m. so see you til then I suppose.

~Sincerely, Rose

I sigh, guess I'm heading to the mall, but I'll go pick up the guys first. We could get some new fancy looking stuff for tonight too. I start off walking again, this time towards Sonic's house first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amy's POV

I sigh as Karley and I wait for Maka to get out of the dressing room. I swear that lady takes forever to get dressed, we're only trying them on, not having a fashion show. The door of the dressing room Maka was in opens, she comes out in a beautiful knee length dress, with some sparkles of course (Maka's favorite). Maka twirls in the dress while grinning, Karley smiles in approval.''It's beautiful Maka, just beautiful on you.'' Maka smiles,''Thank you Karley. NOW, it's your turnnn.'' She says as she gets Karley up and pushes her into the dressing room.

''HEY! I don't wanna wear a dress though....too girly.'' Maka groans in frustration,''BUT COME ON!!! IT'S A SPECIAL OCCASION AND YOU ONLY DO IT ON SPECIAL OCCASIONSSS!!'' I hear Karley sigh,''Fine. But nothing pink...or purple.'' With Karley saying that Maka squels in excitement.''You got it girl!'' She yells as she goes looking through the dresses again. I guess she is feeling much better seeing how this competition means a pretty good bit to her, well she mostly wants to have fun as Karley told me.

I smile a bit, hopefully I won't get nervous, seeing how I'm also going to be in the competition. I still have to get myself an outfit as well. I sigh, it will actually be pretty difficult. Finding a dress that isn't too flashy or anything, is hard to find these days. I look back at Maka and see her grabbing tons of dresses, I hope she gets the right color. Karley's favorite color is blue, and she doesn't exactly like wearing other colors much.

        I sigh as Maka comes running back with tons of dresses. She throws them into Karley's dressing room and comes to sit by me with a big grin on her face. I shake my head with a smile, I guess she really is happy.''HURRY UP KARLEY!! YOU'RE SO SLOOOWW!!'' Yells Maka in impatience. Karley groans and comes out in a blue, knee length, poofy dress. I burst out laughing, Maka and Karley look at me wide eyed.''AND JUST WHAT IS SOOO FUNNY!?'' Says Karley, her face turning red.''O-OH NOTHING! Just THE FACT THAT YOU LOOK SO UNCOMFORTABLE IN THAT! HAHAHA!!'' I continue laughing for a couple of minutes until I calmed down.

        ''It looks good on ya'. You should get it.'' I say, Karley nods and goes back into the dressing room to take off the dress. I then suddenly feel a tap on my shoulder. I jump up and scream, also punching whoever tapped me.''OW! WHAT THE (H WORD) ROSE!?'' I look behind me and see Shadow holding onto his nose. I gasp,''Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry,'' I say with my hand going to his head. Shadow sighs,''It's alright.'' He blushes as I rub his head,''H-hey. C-could you stop that...please.'' I then narrow my eyes,''What's wrong with it.''

        He goes wide eyed,''W-well, it's just embarrassing '' I sigh and take my hand away.''Fine.'' I say as I walk out of the store, Shadow trailing right behind me.''Hey...you aren't mad are you?'' I just 'hmph' and continue speed walking away from him. He then runs in front of me and grabs me by the shoulders.''Did I say something wrong?'' I grab him by the hands and flip him over onto his back. He grunts,''Oww. WHY THE (F WORD) DO YA' GOTTA HURT ME CONSTANTLY!?'' I just narrow my eyes and start jogging away. I'm not in the mood anymore...

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Shadow's POV

        I swear I don't know why she frickin' had to flip me onto my back for NO reason. I guess she's on her......YOU know never mind. I get up and sigh, I turn around and see the guys (Sonic, Knuckles, Scourge, Manic, Tails) walking towards me. I jog up to them and smile.''Hey, glad you guys could make it.'' The guys nod,''Hey Shadow. What's up with your back?'' Asks Tails, I just groan.''Rose flipped me, dunno why though.'' The guys roll their eyes as if they knew, do they?? Then all of a sudden someone screams, we all run towards the railing and look down to see....

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Karley: SORRY GUYS FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER! I lost ideas at the end, which totally sucks ;-; I hope you can forgive me for the 1 week delay. ALSO YOU GET 1 LAST CHANCE TO VOTE ON 1 OF THE SONGS I CHOSE!! RIGHT NOW WE HAVE A TIE BETWEEN 'Titanium' and 'Thousand Years' SO YOU BETTER HURRY AND VOTE!! LOVE YA'LL!! ;)