.:Part 6:.

Amy's POV; Last Period

I'm just going to be lazy in this class, which is art. I'm great at art so I really don't need to pay attention, besides we leave in ten minutes. I start putting all of my things back into my canvas bag and set it on top of my desk.

Just when the teacher was about to say another word the bell rung signaling school is over, I get up and sling my book bag over my shoulder and start my way out of the classroom, behind everyone.

I walk through the hall towards my locker so I can get my gym bag, but Karley pops out in front of me,''Hey Rose, I was just wanting to know what time your getting home tonight,'' I sigh and lean against the lockers,''Why do you ask?'' She shifts a bit, clearly a little startled at me talking at school,''Well there's going to be a party at Rouge's house so I was wondering if you could come an-,'' I cut her off,''No, I'm not going to a drunkard's party. So see ya,'' I walk off towards my locker leaving Karley to sigh in disappointment.

I open my locker and put my things in, then take my gym bag out and sling it over my shoulder; I shut my locker and start my way to the football field and track. That's where I have my gym class, sometimes Coach, Coach Sims by the way, has the class that is during school come out here and train. Every start of a new year Coach Sims has everyone race to see who is the fastest, and it always ends up with Sonic or Shadow being the fastest, but Coach Sims knows I'm really the fastest thing alive, every time Sonic, Shadow, and I race at the start of year he records how fast we run and compares them.

I don't race with anyone, but my speed in the recordings he has shows I'm the fastest, but maybe one day I'll get a chance to race them for real. Anyway, today Coach is going to record how fast I run, how high I jump, and well, that's it. Coach Sims says that Sonic and Shadow are amazing runners and all, but I'm the greatest and he thinks I should show my true self. I feel scared though, what if they don't accept me; I know how all the popular girls treat girls that get in their way and I don't want to be one of them.

Whatever, anyway I walk through the back double doors and jog over to where Coach Sims is,''Hey Rose, bout' time you showed up,'' I smile,''Sorry, well I'm gonna go change real quick,'' he winks at me and gets back to his clip board. I jog over to the small building for the girl's locker room. I walk in and quickly change into my gym pants, my shoes like Sonic's but with black instead of red, and my thin white hoodie.

I walk back outside to see Coach talking to Shadow, crap. I put my head down and walk over to them,''Rose, Shadow here was wonderin' if he could race ya','' Coach gives me the puppy dog eyes, obviously begging.

I shake my head in defiance,''Aww, come on Rose,'' I shake my head again,''Alright, sorry Shadow, but she declines. She doesn't really.....race,'' I see Shadow nodd and run off.''Rose, why won't you just race? It's bad for you not to and besides, you need to show everyone who you are; especially me. No one knows what you look like, not even your sisters,'' I sigh in sadness,''You just get changed, we'll do this later, so just get on home.''

I nodd and go and change back into my normal clothes and stuff my gym clothes in my bag. I walk back out and straight to Coach,''Coach, I've actually been thinking about changing, but what if they won't like me for me. I'm......different, a different that you all don't know,'' he smiles at me,''Don't worry Rose, they'll accept ya' and if they don't I'll chew their head off,'' he laughs and I smile,''Thanks Coach, I'll see ya tomorrow,'' he waves and walks away and I do the same. I start my way to the front of the school and walk down the sidewalk in silence.

I have to stop by my house then I go to the café where I play my music.

Yeah, I share one talent, but with strangers that don't know me. Besides, neither of my sisters know I go and play music, I then realize getting home is going to take too long. I put my bag on properly and stop walking, I get into my running stance an  get ready to run. Yeah, I have to get into this stance when I have a pack on my back most of the time. I then take off running as fast as I can, which only takes me two minutes to be in front of the mansion. I walk in the mansion and walk straight to my bedroom and put my bag down.

I go into my bathroom and take my clothes off and throw them into my hamper. I turn the shower on and hop in.

------------------------------------------------

I jump out of the shower and wrap a towel around me and take out my secret Chaos Emerald,''Chaos Dry,'' I say calmly to make the breeze calm. I dry quickly and go into my bedroom and walk into my closet and get out dark blue skinny jeans, a black blouse, a white Hollister hoodie with HCO on the front in sequins, and black converse. I put my clothes on and put my hair into a messy bun, I throw my hood on and grab my white bass by the door. I strap it to my back and walk out of my room. (Of course she closed the door)

I walk out of the mansion and start my way to the café, by the way it's called Vanilla Café. It's owned by Mrs.Vanilla and her daughter named Cream, she's my age and she's not like the preppy girls AT ALL. I keep walking.....

------------------------------

ME: YAY!! AMY ACTUALLY SHOWS A TALENT IN PUBLIC!! Too bad they don't know who she is.