.:Part 14:.

Karley: UGHHH! I SWEAR I'M HORRIBLE, ITS BEEN A WEEK! Okay, I'm sorry I take so freaking long. -sigh- Okay, I'll continue in a moment, but I have to ask you all a question. Never mind I'll save it til the end.

----------------------------------

Amy's POV

I stand there and smirk under my suit. I swear these idiots can't do anything without me, Karley and Maka are a little banged up but they'll be fine. I look up and see Black Doom smirk,''AHHH!! SO THE ULTIMATE LIFE FORM AND FASTEST THING ALIVE IS A WOMAN! HOW DELIGHTFUL!!'' I frown,''Yeah, and what about me being a woman, is something wrong?'' He just chuckles,''NO NOT AT ALL!! ITS JUST AMUSING TO SEE HOW A WOMAN COULD BE SO POWERFUL!!''

I clench me fists and growl,''Why don't you just leave Black Doom. Your not wanted here.'' Black Doom groans,''SO WHAT!! ANYWAY, IT DOESN'T MATTER I JUST NEEDED TO SEE WHO THE ULTIMATE LIFE FORM AND FASTEST THING ALIVE WAS! SO TELL ME WHAT'S YOUR NAME!?'' My eyes widen a bit but I quickly think up a name,''Lara Flame, is the name and beating bad guys is my game.'' I smirk, I almost forgot to mention I'm speaking in a Scottish accent to disguise my voice since Shadow is here.

Black Doom laughs,''WELL, I MUST BE GOING, BUT THE NEXT TIME WE MEET YOU WILL DIE!!'' The next thing I know he disappears, I sigh and start walking away.''WAIT!!'' Yells Maka behind me, I turn around and face her.''What do ya' want I got things to do, places to go.'' Maka gets up and groans though.''Thanks for saving our (a'es word).'' I chuckle lightly,''No big deal, but be careful next time and just wait for me will ya'.'' She nodds and I nod back.

I then turn back around and sigh,''See ya' later. CHAOS CONTROL!'' With that I disappear.

-------------------------

Shadow's POV

The girl so called Lara Flame leaves using Chaos Control. I get up and groan at the pain in my back. I walk over to Sonic and pull him out, Sonic then goes to pull Karley out of her crater. We then get Silver out of his hole. We then walk over to where Maka is standing,''Maka are you alright?'' Asks Karley. Maka nods and turns to us,''I'm fine, but how about we get outta here.''

We turn and see the teachers through the windows of the school start to come toward the doors to outside. We all look back at each other and nod,''But where to?'' Asks Sonic. Silver just walks off back into the crowd like nothing happened, probably to see Blaze.''We could go to our place,'' says Karley. We all agree and take off running to Maka, Karley,..........and Amy's place......

-----------------------------

Amy's POV

I pop up into my bedroom and quickly start to take my battle suit and other things off. I throw all of my secrety stuff into the very, very back of my closet I run into the bathroom and start to take a shower....

#############################

I jump out of the shower and take out my Chaos Emerald,''Chaos dry,'' I say and I'm quickly dried off. I run into my closet and pick out my outfit for the rest of the day. Yellow skinny jeans, black hightop converse, a white tee shirt with SKILLET on the front, and a black and white hoodie. I get dressed and pull up my hood, just in time too. The front door of the mansion just slammed open....................

-----------------------------------------

Karley: Okay, time for my question. Who should my character Karley be with in this story and the sequel to Shadamy: The Epic NEW Love. Scourge, Manic, Sonic, or Jet? Well, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I'm sorry I took so long!!