.:Part 39:.

Karley: Alright, we're closing in on the 40th chapter!!! Sorry it's took me so long, I've been lazy. T^T Which I hope you guys are excited for, because that means we are getting close to the exciting part of this whole story! Anyway, let's get back to where we left off.

¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢

Amy's POV

I grunt as I slide to the floor, I look up and see Metal Sonic. I growl, those cowards got this tin can after me. I get up and run out of the school, I got to get him away from everyone.''ROSE!'' I hear Shadow yell behind me. I ignore him and continue running towards the park. I look back real quick and notice him slowly closing in on me. I then come to halt as I'm stopped by the huge porcelain fountain.

I face Metal Sonic as he takes his place in front of me. He doesn't say a word, as always, and gets into his fighting stance. I put my fists up and place my left foot behind me for support. The cool spring breeze blew at my hair, which I gotta admit, added a cool effect to what was going on.

Metal Sonic makes his move, coming towards me with fist raised. I grab it and flip him around to where his back faces me, I kick him and send him flying. He recovers quickly, standing up and brushing himself off. I summon a pair of silver pistols shooting rapidly at Metal Sonic, I need to get this over with. I'm sick of having to fight these idiots all the time.

He takes some damage but he still stands strong. I sigh, throwing the pistols to the side.''You're quite annoying I hope you know that.'' He just replies with,''Capture Rose.'' I face palm, what do these idiots want from me. I'm not that special, well maybe a little bit. With a flash, Metal Sonic is flung into a tree. I look over and see Shadow holding a Chaos Emerald.''Just used some Chaos Spears. Let's go, he isn't getting up anytime soon.'' I nod, watching sparks fly off of the metal robot.

We walk away with ease, which is stupid seeing as though a little fight was going on.''You okay?'' I nod and keep walking with a slight skip in my step.''I'm just wonderful,'' Shadow moves his head to the side looking at me with confusion.''I don't see how, but whatever you say.'' I just shrug and take off running to the school, leaving Shadow in the dust. I laugh loudly, bet he wasn't expecting that at all. He follows in behind, still slower than me of course.

I enter the school just as 2nd period ends, with Shadow in behind. ''Well, I'll see ya' later Shadow.'' I say walking off to my next class. Shadow just replies with an okay and heads on to his own. I walk swiftly down the hall with my hands behind my head. I spot my classroom door and take a step in. I'm greeted with Scourge The Hedgehog in the doorway, a smirk plastered on his face.

I roll my eyes,''Can you move please?'' I ask with a sigh. He chuckles and gets closer, his chest nearly touching mine.''I will, as soon as you do me a little favor.'' I twist my face in confusion,''What kind of favor?'' He grabs a piece of my hair and twists it between his fingers,''Oh..just giving me a kiss is all.'' I roll my eyes, I swear guys like him disgust me. I smirk,''Why should I exactly?'' He smirks back, getting closer to my face,''Well you get a nice kiss from me and you get to come in.''

I laugh, this'll be good.''How about this? You just move so we don't have to go through the trouble or I could always move your fat (a word) myself.'' He chuckles and shakes his head in amusement.''I would like to see you try to move me.'' I grin and take hold of the front of his shirt,''You asked for it.'' I pick him off the ground and twirl around with him in tow. I throw him into the lockers sitting in front of the classroom door in the hall. I dust my hands off and walk into the classroom with a grin, the other students looking my way in disbelief. I just shrug off their stares and head to my seat in the back of the classroom, getting my stuff out for class. Scourge then stumbles in and looks at me and just blushes as he heads to his seat.

I grin plopping my feet on the stool next to me since the other student is absent. I have a feeling the rest of the day is going to be quite interesting.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Shadow's POV

I cringe as I hear the slamming of lockers and a groan, I get up and peer outside of my classroom and spot Scourge laying against the lockers upside down. I chuckle, I have a feeling Amy gave him a little (a word) kicking. I seem to miss the best parts of the day, I walk back to my seat as everyone else starts gathering at the door to see what happened. Laughter filled the room, I smile and just close my eyes as I wait for class to start.

I can't wait for lunch, I have a feeling something hilarious is going to happen...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karley: I AM SO SORRY!! I ABANDONED ALL OF YOU MY LOVELY HUN BUNS!! T^T I'm horrible, I had a case of writers block and also the fact I was too lazy and a bit of busy to write this. BUT I HAVE FINALLY DONE IT! I know it's late but I hope you enjoyed it. I love you all!