.:Part 9:.

Amy's POV 6:25 A.M.

I wake up to the sound of my buzzing alarm clock, so annoying. I yawn and start banging on my alarm clock to shut it off, but it didn't take my first few punchs so I start to get pissed and just break it with one hit. I yawn again and stretch out my legs, I throw my cover off and go and start to pick out the clothes I will wear to school.

White skinny jeans, a black tank top to wear under my black and white hoodie, some black to the knee boots with no heels and the all the way to the top shoelaces. I get my clothes on and before I pull my hoodie over I put my hair into a low bun, I throw my hoodie over and pick up my book bag.

I start my way out of my bedroom, shutting the door behind me, and walking down the stairs into the kitchen. I grab an apple out of the fruit basket and start eating, I get the milk jug out of the fridge and pour some into a cup. I finish eating just as soon as Karley walked in,''Morning Amy,'' I nodd, and take a look at what she is wearing.

Some skinny blue jeans, black converse, a dark green Duck Dynasty tee shirt, and her hair in a high pony tail. Looks presentable,''So Amy I know you don't like talking about this, but....uh...well. Do you think that maybe....just once we could see what you....,'' I was already walking away.

I stop and turn my head a bit,''I've been thinking on it, trust me,'' with that said I walk out of the kitchen, out of the foyer, and out of the mansion. I walk down the sidewalk and just look up at the sky. I have always wondered if the clouds are just an illusion, and that it's just for beauty. Not for the real purpose people say it is for or that it has a reason to be there.

Like the Angels and other Holy beings where up in the clouds, invisible to the living. That they are watching over us from the clouds that are always moving, but very slowly.

I sigh and turn my attention back to the sidewalk in front of me. I then hear running feet coming from behind me, I turn my head a bit and see Shadow running down the sidewalk towards me. I sigh, and keep walking towards the school.

Soon enough Shadow shows up right beside me,''Sup Rose,'' I keep silent,''Aww COME ON! Do you ever speak,'' I nodd my head once. He sighs,''Why won't you talk, I mean come on. Don't you have friends?'' I shake my head no in response to such an ignorant question.

''Well, now you have one, I'm going to be your new friend,'' I sigh and just keep walking. The more steps I take the more he speaks, it is starting to get annoying.''Hey Rose, what's your favorite thing to do? Mine is to play guitar and play with my band and make new music. Oo, did you know I had a band, we're called the Screamers of the Night. Pretty cool right, I especially the Night part. Anyway, what's your favorite food? Mine is p-,'' I hold my fist out towards his face and it sacks him in the face. He falls backwards and holds his nose muttering curse words under his breath.

''WTF!? YOU COULD HAVE BROKEN MY (F'ING WORD) NOSE!?'' I just shrug and continue on walking, if he can't take a sack to the nose then he's hopeless. I sigh again and keep walking towards the prison that we kids call, but teachers call school. Shadow soon starts running towards me, straight towards my back. I knew what he was going to do the moment he started running, I take a step to the side before he could tackle me. He lands face first into the concrete. He curses more under his breath, I chuckle a bit and keep walking. Leaving Shadow to lay face first into the sidewalk.

I swear he's hopeless, but he can make me laugh with his stupidity. And it's been a long time since I last laughed....and that was way before I started to be....this. I guess some people just bring things out of you that no one else can...but sometimes I fear the old me is lost forever. Hopefully it's not, even though I hate to admit it sometimes...it felt good to laugh again at something sooo... simple.

--------------------------------

Karley: Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated. I have been working on my genre study and it was due soon so I had to hurry and finish it. Anyway, I hope you liked this chapter, it might not be very long but at least I updated. Well, I hope you guys will be ready for the next Shadamy: The Epic NEW Love. It's coming in December on my birthday, December 4th. Also the next Ask & Dare Shadamy & Friends as well in birthday, so be ready. :)