SHADAMY TRAILER

Okay, this is a High School Shadamy.

I'm going to put down the main characters personality and stuff like that.

Shadow The Hedgehog:

Most popular teen in school, player, sad past, doesn't care about school, picks on unpopular teens, skips school at least 2 times a week, talks a lot, cusses, has a band, hottest teen in school, rich, best sports player in school, tied first fastest with Sonic in school, 2 brothers, and tries to be a bad out dude.

Amy Marie Rose:

Unpopular, only talks to adults and family but barely ever, sad past, cares about school, gets to do pe art music after school, has a secret nobody knows about, rich, 2 sisters Maka&Karley, reads a lot, really smart, wears a hood all the time, and tries to stay away from all the other students.

Maka Marine Rose:

Popular, loves to talk, cool past, cares about school, rich, 2 sisters Amy&Karley, smart, reads sometimes, athletic, sometimes girly, and loves going shopping. (HOPE THAT THE MIDDLE NAME IS OKAY GABBY)

Karley Lunar Rose:

Kinda popular, kinda quiet, okay past, cares about school, rich 2 sisters Amy&Maka, smart, reads a good bit, athletic, barely ever girly, and loves to write.

Sonic, who cares, Rouge, whatever, Cream, okay, and yeah I'm only doing those up there^

Anyway, pretty much Amy is shy and no one knows her name (students) because the teachers call her by her last name. And at this school you can wear hoods in the building, YAY! So yes, Shadow and Amy will meet up in the story, but by accident. What will Shadow think of Amy? What will Amy do? Oh well, this is pretty much a trailer.

Now, there will be a singing and rap contest in the story and a lot of people are going to be in it, Amy she's going to be in it as well, but is going to keep her identity a secret. (AWESOME VOICE, PART OF HER SECRET) Shadow and his band is going to be in it as well, and others but I'm too lazy to write it down, so what will Shadow think of this mystery girl?

Okay, well that's my trailer, hope you like it Gabby, tell me if you want to change something.