Part 2 Of Shadamy Trailer

Okay, I'm going to do a part from the story, where Amy and Shadow sorta meet. It's going to be narrator's POV.

Narrator's POV

A hedgehog wearing black skinny jeans, a white tee, a grey areo. hoodie, and red converse was walking down the the hall with an arm load of books that block her view. She was trying to get to the library to return the books, her hood covered her head and her part of her eyes so that made it all the more harder.

Another hedgehog was walking towards her but was too busy texting to notice her. He was wearing jeans, a red v-neck tee shirt that shows his chest fur, and rocket shoes. His name is Shadow The Hedgehog, The Ultimate Life Form and also the most popular and hottest guy in school.

They were nearing each other.....Then.......BAM! They ran into each other, the books went flying, his IPhone 4 went flying, they both fell on their butts. The other hedgehog was already picking up her books, avoiding eye contact with Shadow which ticked him off more than he already was.

He got up and walked over to his phone and picked it up, he then glared at the girl that was still trying to pick up the books.''HEY, NEXT TIME WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING, CLUMSY BI***,'' He told her, you probably would have expected a response, but no not from this girl. Which ticked him off more,''HEY, LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!'' He said while he snatched the girl's books.

The girl just sighed and looked at the boy, but didn't make eye contact,''Watch where your going next time got that,'' She just shrugged and snatched the book back from him. The boy growled at her, the girl put the book back into the stack of books and picked them all up again and started walking back towards the library.''HEY WAIT!'' Yelled Shadow, while running up to her side.

''What's your name,'' He asked, she just stayed silent.''Hellooo? Anyone home?'' He snapped his fingers in front of her face, she didn't even flinch or blink. He then got an idea.....and touched her butt, she didn't flinch, react, or anything, she just kept on walking towards the library.

Shadow gave up and sighed,''Fine, be that way. I'll get it out of you, watch me!'' He said, he then ran off back to....who knows where. The girl just smirked and thought that the hedgehog is a total fool thinking he can get her name of her.

ME: YAY! Okay, little part overrrr! Hope you liked it, anyway please comment and vote peeps! ;)