.:Part 5:.

Karley: Okay, since there is more Shadow votes I think I'll just do both. And sorry I haven't updated lately...stupid Bleach. Yeah the anime series Bleach, I like it and all, but Ichigo loses his powers so I'm not EVEN going to finish it. Anyway, ON WITH THE STORY!!

----------------------------------------------

Amy's POV

I keep walking towards the library, then I hear footsteps....they'll probably move out of the way so I keep walking. Just when I was about to take another step, someone crashed into me, the books went flying and I fall backwards. I quickly look up to see it was Shadow The Hedgehog, oh crap.

If you bump into Shadow he gets angry if you don't know him or if he doesn't know you and I really don't want to deal with his crap. I start gathering up my books and see in the corner of my eye Shadow picking up his phone...so that's what he was doing, idiot. I pick up another book and when I was about to put it on my stack Shadow snatches it away. I sigh in frustration and look up at his angry face,''HEY NEXT TIME WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING CLUMSY (B WORD)!''

He is so stupid, I keep avoiding eye contact which is probably pissing him off more,''LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!'' He yells again, I sigh and look up at him, but don't make any kind of eye contact,''Watch where your going next time, got that,'' I just shrug and snatch my book back and set it in the stack. I pick the stack up and start my way back towards the library,''HEY WAIT!'' Shadow yells, running to catch up,''What's your name,'' he asks, apparently he's an idiot, I stay silent,''Hellooo anyone home?''

He snaps his fingers in front of my face, I don't flinch or even blink. Then what he did next pissed me off, he touched my butt. I stay cool and don't flinch or react or anything, he sighs and removes his hand,''Fine, be that way. I'll get it out of you though. Watch me!'' He yells before running off. I smirk, he's a complete doofus. He won't be successful, I'll tell ya that, I continue my way down the hall towards the library.

Shadow's POV

I run away from her and head to the gym. She had a huge stack of books, they all looked good to......oh how I want to read them. NO! No, your a bad boy Shadow, stop thinking such nonsense. I sigh and burst through the gym doors and run straight to the boy's locker room and see all the guys talking and getting into their gym clothes which is the regular; shorts, tee shirt, and shoes. I go towards Espio and start changing,''Espio, I crashed into the girl again in the hall, do you know if one of her sisters have gym?'' I ask, hoping for a yes,''Yeah, Karley does. She's the most athletic girl in the whole school, she almost faster than Sonic and you, but she's close enough.''

I nodd and stuff my bag into my gym locker and make my way out into the gym....hopefully I'll get to talk to her...

-------------------------------------

Karley: Well, that's the end of this chapter, with a hint of Shadow's secret! :) I hope you enjoyed it